• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Does anyone practice Intermittent Fasting?

Been back on IF for about a week. Eating 11-7 on a 16/8. Trying to walk and lift a bit more and eating Keto but still eating too many carbs in general.

Remember, it’s about progress and not perfection. A positive mindset and small changes can do a lot! Play with your eating window as you get into it. See how it feels on the 16/8, then try 18/6. Water, coffee and green tea are your friends. Be intentional on how you’re breaking the fast and keep us updated. Routine, routine, routine!

Remember, it’s about progress and not perfection. A positive mindset and small changes can do a lot! Play with your eating window as you get into it. See how it feels on the 16/8, then try 18/6. Water, coffee and green tea are your friends. Be intentional on how you’re breaking the fast and keep us updated. Routine, routine, routine!
I appreciate the input. Trying to be overly perfect, driven by the law leads to burnout for me too often.

Well, well, well, here we are again. Started OMAD (one meal a day) about 11 days ago now. Watching a lot of youtube videos by Dr. Frank O'Neill (Dr O.) from GrowGrayMatter and Jackie from Intermittent Fasting Foodie. Both have inspiring and motivating stories. Jackie recommends a book called, "Fast, Feast, Repeat" that I picked up. We'll see. OMAD has actually been relatively easy, but I'm going out of town with my sister's family next week for a few days and don't think I'll even try to do it then (who knows). When I return I'm looking into a variation of Alternate Day Fasting that both Jackie and Dr. O talk about with Up days and Down Days. It's basically a combination of various fasting methods allowing you to have a wide variety of options to fit your specific needs.