• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Does anyone smoke clubs?

ricmac25

Token Cuban Guy
So lately I've had the Quintero Clubs and now the Cohiba Clubs. The Cohiba clubs are almost 3 times as much as the Quintero Clubs. The Cohibas did have that grassy taste to them and the Quinteros seemed to be a little more starightforward.

For those of you out there that have tried different clubs, do you feel there is that much of a difference in flavor?

Personally, I think they are the same leaf (scraps), different package. I carry a box of the Cohibas in my jacket pocket for a quick smoke, but that's just because they are the ones I bought several packs of.

I did a group buy for clubs and puritos(a little bigger, 5 in a box, individually cello wrapped) a few months ago. I picked up Cohiba, Partagas, and Monte clubs as well as RyJ and Upmann Puritos. They all taste a good bit different to me. I like the Cohibas best followed by the Montes and then the RyJs. Let me know if you want a sampler and I'll drop one in the mail.

-Scott

I definitely prefer the Cohibas but the Quinteros really surprised me. They are easily my second favorite rivalling the Cohibas. For the price you just can't beat them. Lately I've been smoking almost as many Quinteros as Cohibas :0

I had my first one yesterday (Cohiba) it tasted okay but I don't like toothpick cigars.

dont know about the rest but i like the cohiba clubs...go though 2 or 3 twenty packs a year.

i believe age helps these also...about a year takes a bit of the edge/bite off em.
after the first year they dont seem to change /develope much...

derrek :)