• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Does this ever happen to you...

This just happened to me. In one hand was an Illusione lancero, in the other a Padron 26 #9 mad.

I.... can't.... decide.

This just happened to me. In one hand was an Illusione lancero, in the other a Padron 26 #9 mad.

I.... can't.... decide.

Go with the padron!!!!!! Hope I wasn't too late to influence your decision :laugh: :sign:

Both great smokes! :thumbs:

I.... can't.... decide.

Dude, don't keep us in suspense. What did you end up smoking?

When I have a craving, I go straight for the stick. BUT, when I just want to smoke a good smoke, I do have this issue.

Not really a bad thing.

...You open your humidor knowing what you want to smoke, but the minute you open your humidor or humidors you see other cigars that grap your attention. That's what happens when you have too many choices and it sucks sometimes.

That's why I have specific sticks in different humis/tupperdors. It helps me narrow down my selection by picking stuff out of the first humi I open. Now all I have to do is follow my own directions and open only one humi :laugh:

All the sticks in my tupperdor are all on the rarer side. Alot of times ill want one but hate to burn it cuz I know I wont have the chance to replace it for quite a while. But luckily my B&M is a 5 minute walk lol

What usually helps me are the cigar reviews. I'll look at a review and say hmmm... I have a box of those, or a couple of that kind, I think I'll have one of those tonight. That usually helps. (except Greg's reviews, I never have any of the ones he reviews :( )

I usually have a decent idea of what I want to smoke before I start rummaging through the humis.
It saves a LOT of time.
But then I'll see a stick with some minor damage and I feel the need to put it out of it's misery!

-Rob

I try not to smoke habitually but rather wait for the 'mood' to strike. By that time I usually have an idea of the flavor profile I'm craving. Having smoked most of the sticks in my humidor at some point or other, I know what to go to for that flavor.

When I don't know what I want to smoke, I reach for something new from my singles stash and sometime I'm happy with it, sometimes I'm not. :thumbs:

I tend to go into my cooler/humidor without the slightest clue of what to smoke, and go with whatever looks/smells appealing, although sometimes I make a decision based on the time I have available, or the amount of time I'll be spending at my friends house where I do most of my smoking.

When im in doubt about what i want to smoke. I always go with old faithful..... the Padron 2000 maddie.

...You open your humidor knowing what you want to smoke, but the minute you open your humidor or humidors you see other cigars that grap your attention. That's what happens when you have too many choices and it sucks sometimes.

It's a good problem to have though. It means you aren't just stuck with the same old song and dance

It all depends really. Sometimes when I know exactly what I want, I come out with it in hand but others I will have something else. Then there are times where I have no clue what I want and have a hard time deciding what Im in the mood for, other times it only takes a second. And I love having such a wide variety of choices on hand. It makes things interesting.