• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dog rocket Bombs?

Rob_k

If it ain't Scottish...it's crap!
Hey guys, i would first like to thank all of you for a wonderful first few weeks here in the CP. as a noob i do have one question for you (yooots). Has anyone toosed or received a dog rocket bomb, as a joke or retalitory strike, or un-intentionaly? just curious, was reading a story on another board and at a herf, a guy did it to his fellow BOTL as a joke. seems kinda funny, and no, i am not getting any ideas :p ... Take care, Rob

One man's rockets are another man's everyday smokes. :cool:

I had a DRB once....

Ashton, Opus, it was horrific.

Oh, wait.... uh....... nevermind

It wasn't really a "bomb" because it wasn't mailed, but my "friend," when I was a noob to the hobby, gifted me half of all his "wonderful DE Acid" cigars. Take that as you will.

Our very own Lumberg ... launched a few of these when he was a newblit if memory serves...

NA

yep. I think my dog rocket bomb routine got old pretty quick too.

Then moki started the "great dog toss" which was like a reverse DRB but that never worked out either.

Nowadays if you have dog rockets you're trying to get rid of your best bet is to join a premium pass and put your rockets in for primos and ISOMs and send the pass on its merry way before anyone can intervene, then swear up and down you didn't know the difference.

The first Bomb I received was from someone who didn't like my JR Alternatives in my photo.... So after the Bomb, I sent him the JR's.... :laugh:

:whistling: :whistling: who could that have been ??

BkCloud114 said:
The first Bomb I received was from someone who didn't like my JR Alternatives in my photo.... So after the Bomb, I sent him the JR's.... :laugh:

:whistling: :whistling: who could that have been ??
[snapback]175433[/snapback]​
HA HA Funny funny.......
61de494c.jpg

I've sent 7 (so far). Two for national dog rocket day and 5 were a joke. Only 4 out of 5 found it funny. :)

Rob_k said:
Hey guys, i would first like to thank all of you for a wonderful first few weeks here in the CP. as a noob i do have one question for you (yooots). Has anyone toosed or received a dog rocket bomb, as a joke or retalitory strike, or un-intentionaly? just curious, was reading a story on another board and at a herf, a guy did it to his fellow BOTL as a joke. seems kinda funny, and no, i am not getting any ideas :p ... Take care, Rob
[snapback]175312[/snapback]​

Send and you shall get them back... :laugh:

Beefcube said:
61de494c.jpg

[snapback]175437[/snapback]​

Shouldn't that say...

Look...

A man who has no idea what he's doing in office? :sign:

KayakinBoy said:
Shouldn't that say...

Look...

A man who has no idea what he's doing in office?
[snapback]175460[/snapback]​

Only if Bush is pointing at the Clintons.

Treamayne said:
KayakinBoy said:
Shouldn't that say...

Look...

[snapback]175472[/snapback]​

Or just Hillary.

JK

Did I hear someone talking about the 'Dog Rocket Bomber'? :sign:

First let me tell you, as a newbie, CBid is pure EVIL when you don't know any better.

I asked who wanted to accept some dog rocket packages and there were people that actually responded.

I believe I toss about 300 total dog sticks out to them guys. :whistling: (I told ya CBid was just plain evil)

And Moki even got a few for his dog rocket review. Hey Moki, when is that review gonna happen? :whistling: :p :sign:

i will never,ever KNOWINGLY send a dog rocket bomb to ANYONE here in this forum. remember, i was the guy who got sick on acids and thought they were good...i am still a noob!

JimK said:
Treamayne said:
KayakinBoy said:
Shouldn't that say...

Look...

[snapback]175472[/snapback]​

Or just Hillary.

JK
[snapback]175475[/snapback]​

We will see in 08

Yes it's true I received a dog rocket barage from Geldor and survived!!!!!
Being a newbie what did I know and stepped forward to claim some, much to my surprise I found a few I liked and a few I wouldnt wish on anyone. But it was a learning experiance to say the least.
As for the leftovers I used them as fillers for packages I sent overseas to our boys in kuwait and some to the jr bird men at our local AFB.
So just remeber one mans trash is another mans treasure

Never gotten one from anyone other than my neighbor- he sees me smoking cigars in my backyard and he gave me a couple he thought I'd like. Said something about the ones his father used to enjoy.

Here's what I thought of them-
viva.jpg

I kinda think he did it in retaliation for the smoke he could smell drifting over the fence... he's made comments about how much he dislikes it.