• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dog Rocket!

MaxNoodle

I am that which is.
I was at my local B&M and some FOG talked me into buying these as they were cheap. Yes I know they are rockets so please contain your adverse reactions :sign: , but has anyone else smoked these and what was your take on them?

Thanks.

~ t

Only the maduro's are anywhere near decent.

Only the maduro's are anywhere near decent.

Yeah - mine were Connecticut shades - and spicy...didn't really mesh very well. I thought they would have been creamier...smoother...they were not! Oh well..., now I know a cheapo I don't like.

Maduro corona is a fairly regular morning w/coffee smoke for me. Decent and inexpensive.

I'll have to try the madure - the connecticut is not that great - if anyone wants some let me know! I'll send 'em!!

The connecticuts aren't half bad with a little time, mild but decent. Maduros are quite good, nice flavor, but the boxpress can be a little tight.

What the hell do you expect for $50 a box, Cohibas?

Doc.

Sad part is they used to be a respected, very good smoke, and rather expensive. Of course they sold out during the 90's boom and became medeocre at best. (see selling out usually does not end well for the product) ;)

I take a box of glas top cohibas they will be collectors items in a few years.

I smoked a couple light-colored ones a year or so ago and was very unimpressed. Not worth the fuel to light them IMO.

Ive only had the maddies...Some were good, some not so much.I don't think they are very consistent. I wouldn't buy anymore.

Yeah - I'm thinking of doing a Rocket BOMB to someone...I need to clean out my humi...I have to think of a contest...or maybe just drop one to the next post I read...who knows.

~t

Wow... they happen to be one of our highest volume brands. They are extremely mild with a bit of spice and have been IMHO very consistent, I still find myself having one or two a week with my morning coffee. However, thats why they make soooo many different cigars as tastes do vary.

Erie Pa. ain't exactly the cultural center of the universe. :laugh:

Doc.