• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dog Rockets

coventrycat86 said:
I told him if he ever sets foot in my house bringing his own cigars, I'll toss him out in the snow bank.
So when's the next card game?? :D :p :0

yea, most of those gas station cigars are crap.

i've tried the phillies and the garcia y vegas...

and this one that had some weird tip on the end.

it was a cigar that was made from pipe tobacco.

it made nauseated

thejollyco said:

it made nauseated
That has to be a Black and mild.

Those are a bit more delicate when rolling but still.......................

YOU CAN SEND EM TO ME! :0 ;)

So when's the next card game??  

This Friday @ 8:00 p.m. Sorry though, no poker we only play set back.

I got over 400 cigars, we can put a heck of a dent in the stock on Friday :D

The thing that cracks me up mostly about the gas station cigars is the PRICE. I mean my alledged dog rockets cost a fraction of those dried-out-made-from-homogenized-wrapper pieces of garbage. At least the dog rockets are hand rolled long filler (well long filler for the most part), certainlly better than the GyV's ;)

Oh and Fast, if you're coming up for cards, I won't hide the Havanas from ya :p

Oh, oh, oh, one more thing, I have a "special" lower than low box in my coolerdor for the worst of the worst dog rockets and you know who they go to?

THE CIGARPOOL PEOPLE WHO SENT ME CRAP OR NEVER SENT ME CIGARS AT ALL!

Ya know what they say "What goes around, comes around" LMAO, there will be some CigarPool winners in the future that will get some of these babies 'cause I keep track of who sent me what. I will say that EVERYONE who is in CigarPool AND CPass sends great sticks. :thumbs:

PM me if you wanna know who the sleaze balls are!!

thejollyco said:

it made nauseated
Black and milds are disgusting. They are rolled in paper-thin particle board.

A lot of guys around here use them to roll weed into because the pipe-like stench masks the tell-tale smell.

Shuji said:
A lot of guys around here use them to roll weed into because the pipe-like stench masks the tell-tale smell.
:0 :lookup:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

yeah once a month play hold'em up in the twin cities, i always bring up the lower end stuff i got.

so, AIP bro!

i also had a few Maxim's when i started smoking, used to like them better than macs., but now I like the darker things so they do not do much for me, but they're still kinda nice every now and then.

I like to save my doggies up. One day, some poor guy on the boards is just gonna get HAMMERED. We're talking a suitcase full of the stinkiest turd sticks. Bwahahaha... :)

there are people who love getting free cigars no matter what they are, and some who are more picky.

i smoke everything from Garcia y Vegas to Opus, VSG, etc.

hang out a while on the board, or why not just put up a thread that says who wants these cigars, bomb newbies, smoke 'em, give em away to friends, bomb a guy that you know is really picky as a joke, send 'em to troops,

have some fun with 'em, put some age on 'em, try them every once in a while to see if your tastes have changed, fertilize the garden with 'em, smoke 'em out of a pipe, there's lotsa things you can do with those sticks of yours that are not your favorites.

I had a contest last spring for my remaining Lone Wolf's. I had planned on having them as freebies at a big BarBeQue but it never happened. I had so many smokes at the time I really needed the Humi space and figured I would never smoke them on my own so I figured a contest would be a good way of finding them a home. The goal of the contest was too find the funniest story on why the participants wanted my Lone Wolf's. It worked out well, was fun, and they (along with a sample pack of nicer stuff) found a good home.

I've had the Maxim's Imperial and I thought it was okay for a cheap mild smoke. It's just the Omnibus that stinks.
I sent a full box of various cigars to the troops last month. I figured it was better than throwing them out.

One thing to keep in mind is that the members here and on the other boards are a very small part of the cigar smoking public. Most everyone else smokes those drugstore, gas station cigars and loves them. That being said I must admit to smoking Rigoletto Black Arrow's for several years. :0 If you can't find anything else to do with those cigars you have out grown, take a box to your favorite bar and leave them open on the bar. Bet they disappear quick. ;)

The quality of the cigar is in the eyes of the beholder. I had some La Finca's I won at cb that came in a sampler. A fellow CPer told me they were definate dog rocket's. I gave one to a buddy of mine that considers himself a cigar aficionado and he loved it. Smoked it to the nub. The cigars I consider dog rockets I give to non smokers wanting to smoke b/c I'm smoking. I made the mistake of giving out a $10 stick to a buddy only to find it gutted for a blunt. I'm sure it was a great blunt but sh*t I could have given out a macanudo or something. lol. So phil forget the machine rolled and go for the gusto. Even the thompson's you get free with the humidors taste better than the optimo sport's when filled properly :thumbs:

I've acquired a few myself already, some were ok some I didnt like from JR Alternatives to Factory bundles, gotta teach g/f that cheap & volume buying is not always good lol
Anyways one mans trash is another mans treasure I was useing them as filler in my humidor to take up space but I noticed I'm running outta space for the good ones so what I did is send them to a local church food pantry that we have been donateing to for years I figure it will be a nice surprise in this years food baskets :D

statelandman said:
(cap pasted on with weasel spit?)
:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Man I blew a snot bubble with that line!

:sign: :sign: :sign:

These were some pretty bad smokes to me.

I would never send out something like this to another BOTL in a trade or pass, unless they knew that what they were getting was not my best.

When passing or trading, I will only send out what I myself would smoke.
Unless, I could be persuaded by CC86 in his CigarPool 'what goes around comes around - bad sticks' postings. :p (nope, not until I'm dissed will I return the favor)

I just needed some room in the fridgedor for some better sticks.

So, it was time to scoop the poop and rid myself of the evils of CBid. :p

And only to those who asked for it, well there was one who didn't actually ask. My bad, he has been PMed and all is well. :)

I got rocket bombed today. I can say that Geldor1 is a man of his word. These are real rockets. Some are so bad that if you threw them at your neighbors dog he'd throw them back. Thanks for the thought and believe it or not, some will get smoked!