• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dogfighting is a sport

I mean, not only is it like hunting, it's also like smoking cigars.

Right?

Guys?

"Like hunting"

Lol.....yea, really close there! LMAO....Marbury has always been a thug and a terrible NBA player.....as worthless as Vick.

I like the comparison to hunting. Ask any hunter....the intent is to be brutal, and deer are often left injured at the end of it, if all goes well.

No comment needed, those remarks speak for themselves!

I often go hunting with my jumper cables, and if that does not do the trick I hold the deer under water. Sometimes I let them up for air every so often, just to prolong their death. :sign:

I often go hunting with my jumper cables, and if that does not do the trick I hold the deer under water. Sometimes I let them up for air every so often, just to prolong their death. :sign:

I like to place bets on how long the deer lasts when he's doing this.

Gladiatorial combat was considered a sport too. I wonder if any professional athlete would like to fight to the death?

Stephon better watch out.....The feds will wanna talk to him now...

Gladiatorial combat was considered a sport too. I wonder if any professional athlete would like to fight to the death?

UFC 78 "Instakarma" Vick vs. Marbury....no gloves, no mouthpeices, 10 fifteen minute rounds, anyone attempting to leave the ring or cease fighting will be Tasered in the groin.

LMFAO!!! Damn, MT, I almost spit my coffee onto the computer screen laughing hysterically!

I know its probably not the thread to quote Ghandi, but for the sake of levity and some food for thought, he was once quoted as saying the following:

"The greatness of a Nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."

Kinda has a slight twist to it when you consider how Vick and his buddies are more "animals" than the canines they so wontonly destroy.

a dog lover till the end,
Darren

Oh c'mon, you guys act like you've never been to a dogfight, or bet money on it.

Getting rid of Marbury was one of the best decisions that Phoenix has ever made.

"I think it's tough," Marbury said, according to Albany TV station Capital News 9. "I think, you know, we don't say anything about people who shoot deer or shoot other animals. You know, from what I hear, dogfighting is a sport. It's just behind closed doors."

It's "just behind closed doors" because it highlights all the fundamental flaws in the individual participants [Vick's] character. Clearly persons who would enjoy such an endeavor are (in no particular order) inhuman, inhumane, lacking of morality, compassion, caring, respect, self-respect, dignity, propriety, stewardship, sportsmanship, and of course it's behind closed doors because it's fuggin' illegal.

I've got another sport for Marbury (and Vick)... it's called B.A.S.E. jumping and they can do it without a parachute. :thumbs:

or even better they can both jump into a Lion's den with porkchop britches on... now that would be a sight :laugh:

"I think it's tough," Marbury said, according to Albany TV station Capital News 9. "I think, you know, we don't say anything about people who shoot deer or shoot other animals. You know, from what I hear, dogfighting is a sport. It's just behind closed doors."

It's "just behind closed doors" because it highlights all the fundamental flaws in the individual participants [Vick's] character. Clearly persons who would enjoy such an endeavor are (in no particular order) inhuman, inhumane, lacking of morality, compassion, caring, respect, self-respect, dignity, propriety, stewardship, sportsmanship, and of course it's behind closed doors because it's fuggin' illegal.

I've got another sport for Marbury (and Vick)... it's called B.A.S.E. jumping and they can do it without a parachute. :thumbs:

or even better they can both jump into a Lion's den with porkchop britches on... now that would be a sight :laugh:

All I have to say is.......britches?