• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Domestic Dunhill Vintage '94

ricmac25

Token Cuban Guy
Reaction score
So I was going to get a haircut today, and I had to wait. There's a little CIgar store in the shopping center so I went over picked up a regular cup of coffee at Starbucks and picked out a cigar. Nothing major caught my eye but they had Dunhills and I have never had a Dunhill. Unfortunately now I have. The box said something about being from the '94 crop year. I figured age should make it better right?

Anyway...

The construction was fine.

The draw was a 5 on a scale of 1-10.

The volume of smoke was a 5.

The taste was um well...what's milder than mild. I think I would have been better off wrapping up used coffee grounds from Starbucks in my napkin and smoking that. At least it would have tasted like something. No flavor WHATSOEVER! It burned well for the inch that I smoked. I held on for a little bit hoping it would get better, but alas, i gave up a little more than an inch into it. About the best characteristic of the cigar was the ash. I was able to stand it up on its inch and a half ash right before I threw it away.

Next time I'll go prepared or smoke one of the housebrand cameroon perfectos.
Will never smoke again, even if given to me for free.

I don't see why Dunhill can't seem to get it right -- Davidoff continues to make incredibly good cigars despite pulling out of Cuba -- Dunhill has never been the same, though, IMHO. Haven't found one yet worth bothering with.

Davidoff Millennium Blends/Especial <<7>>s, etc... on the other hand... yum!

Fast4Dr said:
ricmac25 said:
what's milder than mild.
Air??
The fart I just ripped was quite comparable to what you're getting at, actually. Definitely milder than mild...but not quite as bland as pure air.

I've got a canning jar handy here somewhere. Let me cut one loose real quick and I'll cap it off and send it to you for comparison's sake.

What's your address?