• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don Carlos #2's available over at

LOL

Now now Jay, you got ones that are smokable. These are way too new. I tried one tonight. Harsh. Very harsh. Need to sit for a month or 3 I think.

Thanks for all the advice on the cooler getup, I think I'll just go buy the biggest one I can find and drill some holes if there's no shelving to it. Mmmmm, big cooler... Doe-nuts... *drool*

Tony, Do not buy the cooler! Forget what all these other nuts are telling you and just stick with what you have.

You see the problem is the more space you have, the more cigars you buy, and it's a never ending problem. You buy one little 150 Q, it slowly fills and finally you think, OK, just a couple more boxes and this baby will be full. The boxes arrive and only one will fit, so you buy another cooler, and so on and so on...... It's madness I tell you. So don't buy that cooler, if you need more room just smoke faster. :lookup:

Wascal

Wascal, it's far too late for trying to convince me that I'll just buy more to fill it.

Latest order:

2 boxes of 10 CAO Oddesy's
1 box of Olivia 'O' Grand Maduro Beli's
2 Ashton VSG Illusion sticks

So, I'm already filling up a cooler I don't even have yet :p

I picked up a 2 gallon rubbermaid jammy for the newest pass, but forgot the dadgum igloo.

You guys won't believe what Fran said tho... She told me to hold a herf here at the apartment, or convert the closet to a walk-in. *drool* She's a keeper :D

Bruddah Tony,

You are out of control!!! LMAO! Once you head down the path of the Igloodors there's no turning back!!! I have (2) 115 qt Igloos... one completely full the other will be full very shortly... I'm actually thinking of getting another one... bwahahahahahahaha! It's a sickness I tell ya!!!

As for your wife... she definitely sounds like a keeper!!! My wife hates the cigar smoke but puts up with my "hobby" because she knows I have the "sickness"... ya gotta love her for that!!! Although.... I don't know what she'll do when and if I walk into the house with another Igloo... LMAO!

Aloha,

Wade

Yeah Tony, it's a hobby that has a madness to it. I've turned a coolerdor into an end table and now I'm ready for another end table myself. :p

Holy Crap!

204.95 for a box!? That's.... 74.05 off what I got 'em for.

Wow, great find FT

Horse said:
<snip>

I write this after spending about an hour and a half on the front porch smoking a '99 AF Canone Maduro and plenty-O Malibu Coconut Rum. :)

If you've never tried coconut rum over ice while smoking a nasty stogie...you have not lived. :thumbs:

Your are right Horse. I've just tried coconut rum with a stoggie and it was awesome!

Vic

[quote name='Smokin'Tone' date='Nov 4 2002, 01:22 AM']Latest order:

2 boxes of 10 CAO Oddesy's
1 box of Olivia 'O' Grand Maduro Beli's
2 Ashton VSG Illusion sticks

[/quote]
Note to self: Start mooching off Tony. :D

Back