• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don Pepin Blue

Shibumi

Looking for Effortless Perfection
Damn fine cigar for the money! Thank's Steve (SLevy), for finding them for me.

I smoked this one a few days ago. As i've said before, IMO it's as close to cuba as you can get. It has a great flavor from start to finish and no aftertaste. That first initial taste, when you light up, is by far the best part of the cigar. The rest is just a great tasting, well made, consistant cigar.

This has to be my favorite "domestic" cigar right now. After I post this I'll be heading out to burn a Series JJ.

donpepinblue.jpg

Thanks for the review. I am ready to try a few good non-ISOMs. Don Pepin cigars are high on the list. :D

I have a box of the Beli - JJ series due to be delivered tomorrow - I am looking forward to lighting one up this weekend while watching golf @ 8:00 in the morning. Go US

I like everything I've tried from the Miami factory, Tatuaje, Don Pepin, and Vegas Cubana, the latter 2 a little better value..

Damn fine cigar for the money! Thank's Steve (SLevy), for finding them for me.

I smoked this one a few days ago. As i've said before, IMO it's as close to cuba as you can get. It has a great flavor from start to finish and no aftertaste. That first initial taste, when you light up, is by far the best part of the cigar. The rest is just a great tasting, well made, consistant cigar.

This has to be my favorite "domestic" cigar right now. After I post this I'll be heading out to burn a Series JJ.

donpepinblue.jpg

Happy to Jeff. I wish I would have bought some more of the JJ's.. great.

WAIT... Don Pepin's suck... nobodoy should be trying these dog rockets.....shh... :whistling: ............... :p

Steve

Just found another shop...The smokeStack in Hackensack,NJ...although not close,but they have all these,601's,and tatuaje and padilla in stock.His prices are high and the owner is re-doing his shop so its a bit dim in the lighting department.
I found out he worked for the same rehab....actually still does that I worked at 8 yrs ago,but in a different city.Nice guy who for a new shop sure does have some cigars that my experianced long time shop owners are on a list for.

Looking foward to trying these cigars,thanks for the review.

Hmmmm might have to pick some of these up...

Hey Jeff,

Nice to see you post up a review. Looks like you can't go wrong with the Pepin stuff. I'm really looking forward to trying the Blue and JJ I have. One of each right now but might be more soon depending on how they smoke. :)

Wilkey

Just order them, Wilkey. I enjoyed the larger Blue Labels as opposed to the robusto because they opened up more. Each of the JJ vitolas are simply amazing, but that is just my opinion. I have five of the Beli's left and already ordered five more so they will settle in time. Shibumi, you are right on the money.

Nate

I tried the JJ twice and I'm not a huge fan. They seem a bit milder with a whole different flavor profile. Not bad though. I just can't get enough of the Blue's. I'll post my review the JJ in the next day or so.

Ginseng Posted Today, 07:47 PM

Nice to see you post up a review

Can't compete with your reviews or your wife's snacks though. :p

nfulton Posted Today, 08:43 PM
I enjoyed the larger Blue Labels as opposed to the robusto because they opened up more.

I agree, the robusto and the pyramid lacks the flavor. All the other blue vitola's taste great.

I tried the JJ twice and I'm not a huge fan. They seem a bit milder with a whole different flavor profile. Not bad though. I just can't get enough of the Blue's. I'll post my review the JJ in the next day or so.

This was my opinion as well, not too crazy about the JJ but love them Blue labels!!!!