• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dont judge a cigar by its appearance?

meiji

how's you experience with picking a cigar based off looks? Should you never judge it by how it looks or would you say somethings is usually true. Like i heard more band more flavour.

how's you experience with picking a cigar based off looks? Should you never judge it by how it looks or would you say somethings is usually true. Like i heard more band more flavour.
Just like a woman, looks are part of it. Make sure you touch and squeeze it a lot also. If it'll let you take it home and put it in your mouth, that's the best way to decide.

Just like a woman, looks are part of it. Make sure you touch and squeeze it a lot also. If it'll let you take it home and put it in your mouth, that's the best way to decide.
So i next time im in a cigar shop i need to touch it as much ass possible sniff it, and lick it to figure out if i would like it?

So i next time im in a cigar shop i need to touch it as much ass possible sniff it, and lick it to figure out if i would like it?

Unless you're trying to turn on the cigar shop worker, don't lick a cigar in front of them. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Last edited:
Haha im just messing with you, am i the only one tho that just pick cigars depending how cool they look?
Nope. Looks play a huge part in pretty much anyone picking a cigar. Now whether they are consciously doing it is the question. And I know I have made conscious decisions to try a cigars based on looks alone.

So this should be really good!

I have bought many a cigar based on how the band looks. There is something about the image that the band exudes. Don't think there is a correlation other than to say that a great cigar company probably takes some time in choosing their band artwork.

R.265bfa6f593d4612f6d2df05de8ad5e7

So this should be really good!

I have bought many a cigar based on how the band looks. There is something about the image that the band exudes. Don't think there is a correlation other than to say that a great cigar company probably takes some time in choosing their band artwork.
not gonna lie that cigar looks like a carpet xD.
Dont get me wrong i would love one looks really good.