• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don't pass up this CONTEST

The three grand essentials of happiness are: Someone (something) to do, something (someone) to love, and ISOM's(something) to hope for.

Alexander Chalmers

The FOG's (wise) learn many things from their NEWB's (enemies)

Aristophanes: The Birds, 414 B.C.

A BOTL (diplomat) is a man who can convince his wife she'd look stout in a Cabinet Humidor (fur coat).

Author unknown

Groucho: So, Mrs. Smith, do you have any children?
Mrs. Smith: Yes, thirteen.
Gr: Thirteen! Good lord, isn't that a burden?
Mrs. S: Well, I love my husband.
Gr: Lady, I love my cigar but I take it out of my mouth once in a while.

Interest has waned, so I'm going to cut to the chase. The end of the contest will be midnight, Feb 9. Judges, please PM (I know, I said public, but...) me your top 3 choices after midnight on the 9th. There are some good ones, but there are also some really good taglines that didn't get entered.

If you're proud of your tagline and haven't entered it, do so now. If you missed this thread initially, get your entries in.

Edit: I forget this is an International board. Call it midnight EST, or GMT -5.

NullSmurf said:
These are great! Post early and post often.
[snapback]284457[/snapback]​

Hey AL Capone
Don't you mean smoke early and smoke often?

Good idea for a contest

(Sex appeal)Cuban cigar mystique is 50% what you've got and 50% what people think you've got.

Somebody send me a PM to remind me to judge. I will forget.

Matt R said:
Somebody send me a PM to remind me to judge. I will forget.
[snapback]285793[/snapback]​

You got it! I picked up the 6-er last weekend, but I sort of drank it. I'll go get another.

Life is like a box of isoms from a friend who just returned from an overseas trip.

You never know what you're going to get.

You have about one day to post your best. Hey, most of you already have great aphorisms as taglines. Enter!

If you have two pennies, spend one on a good cigar(bread) to give you life, and one on a flower to give meaning to your life. -- Ancient Chinese Proverb

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe." --Albert Einstein

and my sig quote

Original Line:
"Note to self: Making love to blow-up doll is not as good as advertised." - Mitch from the movie Dirty Work

Re-write:
"Note to self: Smoking a Drew Estate is not as good as advertised."

EDIT: Since I was gone I didn't read the whole thread before I posted this. I'll place a vote later today.

"Might want to move up the date by about 10-14 days, nothing stays in the mind for that long on this board."

NullSmurf said:
Oh yeah, I forgot about that part. Judges, after midnight, Feb 28, send me your top 3. If that isn't conclusive, we'll have a run-off.
[snapback]284283[/snapback]​

AVB said:
EDIT: Since I was gone I didn't read the whole thread before I posted this. I'll place a vote later today.

"Might want to move up the date by about 10-14 days, nothing stays in the mind for that long on this board."

NullSmurf said:
Oh yeah, I forgot about that part. Judges, after midnight, Feb 28, send me your top 3.  If that isn't conclusive, we'll have a run-off.
[snapback]284283[/snapback]​
[snapback]287427[/snapback]​

Ummmm he first said to vote on the 9th of feb ??? ... Nullsmurf please stop pushing the end date back. I voted on the 9th and my votes stand as is.

Wurm said:
Ummmm he first said to vote on the 9th of feb ??? ... Nullsmurf please stop pushing the end date back. I voted on the 9th and my votes stand as is.
[snapback]287433[/snapback]​

Its still the 9th, got your vote. Low tones, low tones. :)

The judges have decided.

The winner is BfreeBern!

If you have two pennies, spend one on a good cigar to give you life, and one on a flower to give meaning to your life. -- Ancient Amended Chinese Proverb

honorable mentions go to gandalf and prophetic_joe. Thanks all for entering. I hope it was fun.

BFB, a six-pack and a special bonus will be on the way in the next 2 days. From experience, it will take about 6 days to get from Denver to Tulsa.

Congratulations and thank you judges!

Congrats to BFB!

Fun contest, quite entertaining :thumbs:

Sweet!

I'd like to first thank my wife. Without the 6 weeks "resting" period, I wouldn't have had the clear mind to come up w/ the winning quote.

:sign: Ummmmm, Beer!