• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don't Rape in Bolivia...

ironpeddler

Ye Old Newbie
Each and every government in the World should take a hint from this village in Bolivia....what a perfect deterrent for such a heinous crime.

LINK

Now that's justice!!!!
Thanks for sharing!!

We spend a lot of time and energy in this country teaching our daughters don't get raped---don't wear that, don't go there, don't go out alone, don't talk to _____ , don't take your eyes off your drink, don't drink---as though they were all on expeditions in bear country, and men were the bears.

Maybe a few incidents like that one would get the message DON'T RAPE across to a few more men.

~Boar

I'm a firm believer that there just ain't enough buryin' alive in the world anymore.  Codification of law was a novel approach to a criminal element numbed to beheadings across the board many beers ago.  Today, it has the opposite effect, as perpetrators of crimes in "civilized" western societies know that even the worst offenses get virtual slaps on the wrist.  Time to start cutting off heads (and other body parts) again.  

Actually -- perhaps this is funny -- I was just mentioning to a shipmate last night that they ought to bring back the death penalty for rape. Of course that would be limited to circumstances where they were sure they had the right guy.

Not A Nice Person said:
We spend a lot of time and energy in this country teaching our daughters don't get raped---don't wear that, don't go there, don't go out alone, don't talk to _____ , don't take your eyes off your drink, don't drink---as though they were all on expeditions in bear country, and men were the bears.

Maybe a few incidents like that one would get the message DON'T RAPE across to a few more men.

~Boar
While fathers talk to their daughters about rape, they should also talk to their sons about consent.

Wow though! I was expecting to read about someone getting their penis cut off. I hope he was the guilty party.

jfields said:

~Boar
While fathers talk to their daughters about rape, they should also talk to their sons about consent.

Wow though! I was expecting to read about someone getting their penis cut off. I hope he was the guilty party.

Agreed.  

Cutting his peepee off is good justice for rape, throwing him in the grave for the murder of the victim is cost savings in my book.