• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Double fisting

Which one was hers?
Roths was hers, cuban was mine.

Yeah, I ended up setting down the illusione and letting it go out. Finished the cuban. Then picked up the other and started it back. Just wanted to know what you guys's protocol or mannerisms are when it comes to something like this.

Roths was hers, cuban was mine.

Yeah, I ended up setting down the illusione and letting it go out. Finished the cuban. Then picked up the other and started it back. Just wanted to know what you guys's protocol or mannerisms are when it comes to something like this.

I tried to get my wife to enjoy a cigar with me, back when I started 15 years ago. She would do the flavored cigarillos and that's about it. So, if she chucked one of those chocolate flavored/kahlua flavored ones, I'd just let it go out. Maybe it's time to give her a RyJ Cedros de luxe #3 and see if she'll bite. I'm guessing no, but we'll see.

Know that you're one of the lucky ones, where your wife will enjoy a cigar with your or even sit down with you, while you have a cigar. They are few and far between.

My wife doesn't smoke cigars, so that problem never happens. If I'm at a lounge and some guy puts his cigar down 1/3 of the way through it, I call him a derogatory term referring to the female anatomy and it's all good. No, I don't smoke his cigar later.....:D

My wife is a regular at the cigar bar with me, so when I showed up last month without her, after a long hiatus, the bartender said, "Where's Sonya, is she pregnant!?" ... it was a good guess. The bartender's thought was... there could be one one reason keeping her away from a good smoke with beverage service. She was spot on hahaha.

Luckily, the wife has an excellent pallet, albeit picky, and it's calibrated toward cuban. Her favorite cigars are the custom rolls we got from Reynaldo in Havana. She was pissed when I sent a few of those to some BOTLs on this forum.

Sound like your wife might be similar in her tastes. Just feed her that Cuban leaf, and she'll be happy. Oh, and make sure it has a good draw. If not: it's our fault.

My wife is a regular at the cigar bar with me, so when I showed up last month without her, after a long hiatus, the bartender said, "Where's Sonya, is she pregnant!?" ... it was a good guess. The bartender's thought was... there could be one one reason keeping her away from a good smoke with beverage service. She was spot on hahaha.

Luckily, the wife has an excellent pallet, albeit picky, and it's calibrated toward cuban. Her favorite cigars are the custom rolls we got from Reynaldo in Havana. She was pissed when I sent a few of those to some BOTLs on this forum.

Sound like your wife might be similar in her tastes. Just feed her that Cuban leaf, and she'll be happy. Oh, and make sure it has a good draw. If not: it's our fault.
You are SPOT ON about the good draw part. If it is not an easy draw, its going out frequently, and I get a lot of bad looks. I have tried a few CC's with her and she does seem to favor those quite a bit more. Got a 10 pack of small trins ordered that I am hoping will appease her.

Congrats btw!

I'm suppose to tell the truth huh? Well, if my wife could, she would toss every stinking stick in the disposal and run it. However, since I don't have a secondary hobby like guns or scuba etc. we would look at each other 24 hours a day. Rather than face that, she tells me to go down and smoke.

Dang man, the first world problems we encounter here 🤣 I agree with your tactic of finishing one after the other, but only because I’m broke and couldn’t watch a cigar cigar die at 1/3. As for smoking with your wife, you’re a lucky man. I got the death glare for smoking in the garage on a windy day this past week, looking like I’ll smoking in the dog house the rest of the week looking at the weather forecast.

Any time my wife has acted like she wants to pick up one of my hobbies, I try to blow her or out of the water to turn her away.

Cask strength whiskey
The hoppiest IPA
Strong cigar
Fishing a pond I know doesn't have fish in it

Needless to say, she hasn't liked any of them yet.

Any time my wife has acted like she wants to pick up one of my hobbies, I try to blow her or out of the water to turn her away.

Cask strength whiskey
The hoppiest IPA
Strong cigar

this made me laugh so hard. You, sir, have mastered marriage.

Cask strength whiskey
The hoppiest IPA
Strong cigar

Brilliant!

I love my wife, and also need "me" time.