• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Double Tree HERF - Feb. 18, 2010

B.HOBS

I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
Alright, DePasta is flying in to SoCal, so lets make this an occasion for some smokes.Thursday sounds clear for him, so I'm taking the initiative to make the official topic for this HERF. Hopefully all you SoCal guys can come out and have a smoke with us! This will be my first one back in action, so hopefully I get to catch up with everyone. Shall be good times as always. Oh yeah...and there's been some talk of an In-n-Out burger journey...if that doesn't make some minds up about going I don't know what will!

Where: DoubleTree Monrovia - Pool Area
When: February 18 @ 7-ish
Why: DePasta is coming to visit & general CP debauchery.

So lets have a roll call of who is in for the night... I'm in! :thumbs:

-Billy

I'm in!
biggthumpup.gif

Sorry I am going to miss this Dan......going to be in Chicago.

Ill be there, I might end up there a little earlier, will probably have a buddy with me. I have an early flight the next morning so Not sure how late Ill be able to play.

What time'ish do you think you'd make it then? It's been a while since I've fiesta'd in the 626. But I'd rather do it earlier than late into the night.

Dang it. Would like to make it, but I'm going to be at some video game awards in Vegas next week. Next time!

What time'ish do you think you'd make it then? It's been a while since I've fiesta'd in the 626. But I'd rather do it earlier than late into the night.

I'm not sure, I am done early that day so I will make my way north and ride around to see the sites and avoid traffic. I Was thinking I might be in the area a couple hours early for sure....could run over there any time.

I'm in. Will be there at 7ish unless someone tells me otherwise.

Geoff

I thought I could make it, but I can't. I only get to see the wifey maybe once a week, and we're still freshly under the 5 years of marriage mark, so we still actually like to see each other... I'll be spending the day with her, sorry fellers!

Ok, so I count six that are tentatively going to be at DT on Thursday...anybody else out there plan on coming?!

Rod, Adrien, anybody else out there I'm forgetting?? Lets here it! Come on out!

-Billy

I thought I could make it, but I can't. I only get to see the wifey maybe once a week, and we're still freshly under the 5 years of marriage mark, so we still actually like to see each other... I'll be spending the day with her, sorry fellers!

Bring her along.

We're in. Plus, I'm bringing some buddies along too.

Man, I was looking forward to hanging out with you again for a smoke.....or two...

Looks like I am done early and I will work my way up north....probably stop by and do the Hollywood thing on the way up...we'll see...

The weather is going to be perfect for a herf, I'm so ready for this!

I'll be bringing some sticks to share if anyone is interested. :)

/snip/

Looks like I am done early and I will work my way up north....probably stop by and do the Hollywood thing on the way up...we'll see...

Just make sure it's not a West Hollywood thang. Nice Ohio boy is just what the'll be looking for. LOL

Ok, so I count six that are tentatively going to be at DT on Thursday...anybody else out there plan on coming?!

Rod, Adrien, anybody else out there I'm forgetting?? Lets here it! Come on out!

-Billy

I'm in. I WILL be there