• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Double Tree Herf - Monrovia, CA

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone up for this Thursday evening?

I should be able to make it. It'll good seeing you again, Rod. It's been awhile!

I'll try to make it.......but only if Wes is going to be there! :laugh:

Good timing.. This Thursday will likely be my last herf availability in SoCal for a few weeks. I'll be there :thumbs:

What? Nobodys attendance is contingent on me going?

Foook

I'll be there.

I'm only going if the dog catcher goes.

Evildogcatcher.jpg

I just found out about a family thing I gotta do tonight so I don't think I can make it. I'll try to stop by later if I can. Sorry guys...... :(

I just found out about a family thing I gotta do tonight so I don't think I can make it. I'll try to stop by later if I can. Sorry guys...... :(
We'll miss you Charley.

See the rest of you soon :thumbs:

Great herf tonight! Great to see new faces. :)

I've decided to start a fund-raiser to help raise some money for CP. Who wants to buy some chocolate bars? I'll bring a few boxes to the next herf. :laugh:

Great herf tonight! Great to see new faces. :)

I've decided to start a fund-raiser to help raise some money for CP. Who wants to buy some chocolate bars? I'll bring a few boxes to the next herf. :laugh:

It was a great time, although the crowd was a little smaller it was nice to see you out Rod. Wes, Charley, Joe, Darrick, and Geoff among others were missed.

Put me down for some chocolate, just as we had the discussion about fund raising/explotation you propose this. :laugh:

It was good to meet you Rod, and always great to meet up with the rest of the SoCal CP contingent. So, we do it again in a couple weeks? eh?