• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DoubleTree HERF?

B.HOBS

I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
Hey SoCal'ers I'm trying to get back into the HERF'ing business, and work has kept me from going to quite a few HERF's recently, so I really wanna meet up. Anybody down for a few smokes next Thursday, the 1st?

Come on....you know you want to..... :whistling:

-Billy

Are you just setting up the herf or do you actually plan on attending this time? :laugh:

Are you just setting up the herf or do you actually plan on attending this time? :laugh:

Thanks a lot Rod! No... I actually WILL be there this time...I think. ;)

How could I not attend a HERF I set up?I will be there, no matter what I have to do. As long as everyone is game!

Rod - 2 double-doubles with cheese animal style, no pickles, no tomatoes.

I'll be there! This one is long-overdue. 7:30ish? :thumbs:

Best burn I've read all day! Sorry Hobsy, but The Todd is right, you need to actually show up to these things ya know?!?! :laugh:

Depends on how deep I am in work.

What about 42, Chewbacco, Charley (sp?), Adrian and friends?

Depends on how deep I am in work.

What about 42, Chewbacco, Charley (sp?), Adrian and friends?

bdd_Chewbacca.jpg

My guess is that Chewbacco is working on his slider for opening day :rolleyes:

Earth to Chewy... Earth to Chewy

Best burn I've read all day! Sorry Hobsy, but The Todd is right, you need to actually show up to these things ya know?!?! :laugh:

I get it, ALRIGHT!!!! :D

Work has a funny way of getting me busy only on the days you guys plan a HERF....its sucks and is just my luck! Believe me...I would much rather be smoking it with you fellas! Mark my words though, I will be there on Thursday. 100% guaranteed. What time we aiming for? The usual 7-7:30? Alright, everyone really spread the word to the SoCal brothers!!! :thumbs:

Well, after all Ive tried to do....It looks as though this ones gonna be rained out. 70% rain/showers forecast for Thursday. :angry: BUMMMMMMMEEERRRRR. Looks like Friday will be the day, in Ontario. :thumbs:

The forecast isn't looking too good right now. Let's see how this goes. I'll probably be a "no-show" too if it's raining.

Maybe we should put this on hold until next week. That way we can all go to the "hillbilly herf" in the IE on Friday.

Just a thought.......

cool.gif

Maybe we should put this on hold until next week. That way we can all go to the "hillbilly herf" in the IE on Friday.

Just a thought.......

cool.gif

Hey hey now! We are quite cosmopolitan out here in the IE. We even gots us some Starbucks and indoor plumbing!

Forecast looks better, but I agree with Charley, maybe we should just suck it up and go to Matt's Ontario Extravaganza...I guess we could do that.... :rolleyes: :laugh:

Im down if you are Charley....anybody else think they can make it out??

Yes,

I am on Earth today...

Haven't been here for a while (on CP) for a while.

The HERF is still planned for tomorrow 04/08/2010, right?
I'm planning to join you guys.

I haven't seen all of you in a while...but most of all, haven't seen Seadub in a very long time!

When's the last time Adrian came out to a HERF?
Adrian, where are you?

And is Rod coming out?

It'll be nice to see everyone again.

Yes,

I am on Earth today...

I haven't seen all of you in a while...but most of all, haven't seen Seadub in a very long time!

Adrian, where are you?

And is Rod coming out?

Holy cow! We have a Chewy sighting. Good to have you back around brother.

Yes,

I am on Earth today...

Adrian, where are you?

And is Rod coming out?

Havent seen Adrian in a while either....dont know where he is. Dont know for sure yet whether we are HERFin tomorrow or not...gotta hear from some more people before anything is solid. Havent heard from any of the usuals except for Charley. Hopefully it works out though!!!