• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DoubleTree Time...Thursday the 28th!

B.HOBS

I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
Alright, So-Cal brothers, time to get the DoubleTree HERF's going again. It has been way too long since the last meeting, and honestly....I miss all of you Bastiges! I was thinking we could get together next week sometime, maybe on a Wednesday or a Thursday....what works for everyone else? I know typically we stick to Tuesday or Thursday for these things, but I don't see why we cant change it up. Anyways, post up your thoughts/schedules and lets see if we cant get a great turnout this time around...:thumbs:

When: Thurdsday, April 28th.

Time: 7pm until 11pm usually...

Where: Monrovia DoubleTree
924 West Huntington Drive
Monrovia, California 91016

Who in?!

-Billy

I hope to be able to make it. It's been way way too long! :thumbs:

Edit to add: Next Thursday works great for me but I am open to Tues/Weds as well.

I'm in for either Thursday or Friday. I seem to recall the godfather saying that he can make it on Fridays.

been way too long indeed. I'll see what I can do depending on the date.

Alright, lets make it officially this Thursday. Come on everyone, lets at least get a few people out here. OP will be updated. Thanks yall!

-Billy

Hey guys I just some good news last night and I won't be attending tonight's HERF. Just got word my mother's cancer undetectable from her recent scan ... see you guys next week!

Hey guys I just some good news last night and I won't be attending tonight's HERF. Just got word my mother's cancer undetectable from her recent scan ... see you guys next week!

Excellent news Mike! I am very happy for you and your family!:thumbs:

Sorry I can't make it this round. Thanks for the invite.

It looks like we've postponed this until next Thursday the 28th. The president has traffic so f*cked up over here that nobody can get around!

I sure need to get out. Maybe this postponement is a blessing in disguise.
There is a slight chance I could make it next Thursday.
Let's keep out fingers crossed.

I sure need to get out. Maybe this postponement is a blessing in disguise.
There is a slight chance I could make it next Thursday.
Let's keep out fingers crossed.

That would be excellent Matt. Hope you can make it!:thumbs:

Sorry gents, I wont be able to make it this Thursday, I have plans the gf. Have a great cigar evening gents! :thumbs:

I'm on for tomorrow night! I don't care if its just me and you Charley.

Come on everybody...you know you want to!

Ok fellas here is my deal. I'm starting my day at 8 in Long Beach. Then it's off to LA Wilshire Koreatownish.
Then possibly Encinitas. If I can get out of that one then I'm in there like swimwear!
Keep your fingers crossed.

I'll be just a little late (work & traffic) but should be there! :thumbs:

I...like the big dummy I am....forgot to grab my smokes this morning as I ran out the door. Maybe I can swap a smoke or two with one of you guys for a drinky-poo or three on me...???