• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dressed box question....

cohibasurfer

one day older than dirt
Has anyone ever received or heard of anyone receiving Partagas Lusitania in boxes with Mille Fleurs labels on the box?

No but if they were Lusitanias with a Mille Flleur price I'd be happy.:)
I said the same thing. The reason I'm asking is that a guy says its common and they come from straight from LHDC. With a backhanded slap against the gray market vendors we all use and are quite happy with. Just sayin'.

I've never heard that one before. I know we've seen a lot of different stuff come out of Cuba in the past. Hey almost every place now has gray market cigars. You ever wonder how so many different vintage boxes show up?

I said the same thing. The reason I'm asking is that a guy says its common and they come from straight from LHDC. With a backhanded slap against the gray market vendors we all use and are quite happy with. Just sayin'.
Is this guy your sisters, cousins, brother-in-law's, Neighbour, who lives in Cuba?

No, but what year are we talking? Ive
Seen a lot of crazy stuff between 99 - 2001.
Not sure.
I know I am way out of my league on this one, but aren't those two cigars completely different sizes? Like how does a Lusitania fit into a Mille Fleurs box?
Well it's the Mille box stickers on a Luci sized box. I see how the mistake can happen. But I don't see LCDH letting them be sold and on the market. I'm skeptical to say the least. That's why I came asking for any knowledge from the experts here. Supposedly Luci's in this box. It's the only pic supplied.
1642798688045.png

Not sure.

Well it's the Mille box stickers on a Luci sized box. I see how the mistake can happen. But I don't see LCDH letting them be sold and on the market. I'm skeptical to say the least. That's why I came asking for any knowledge from the experts here. Supposedly Luci's in this box. It's the only pic supplied.
View attachment 51362
That's the type of stuff you see when workers are scamming their employer. Weird

Not sure.

View attachment 51362
That box is the size I’d expect to see with MF in it, but too small to have Lusi’s in it.