• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DREW ESTATE Someone Stole My Liga Privada Hat

AKUMA

How's it going guys

About a month or so ago, some scumbag jacked my hat, when I ran into the convenience store. It was a quick run, in and out, for a bottle of water, so I didn't put up the top.

I've been looking everywhere. Does anyone have an extra they would be willing to part with? It's not like I don't have other hats, but this is my favorite.

Hit me back with a price shipped

Thanks guys

1652620468332.png

How's it going guys

About a month or so ago, some scumbag jacked my hat, when I ran into the convenience store. It was a quick run, in and out, for a bottle of water, so I didn't put up the top.

I've been looking everywhere. Does anyone have an extra they would be willing to part with? It's not like I don't have other hats, but this is my favorite.

Thanks guys

View attachment 57579

Hi Akuma, you'll want to make a new member intro and read up on the rules and guidelines here first. Please visit the following link and then introduce yourself:

Thanks. And sorry to hear about your hat.

Alright... I guess I'll return your hat... 😛

I do have a few DE hats.. I don't think that one though.. and I've never worn them. Only cigar cap I wear lately is an Ashton and LADC.. exact same hats, just diff logos. Did you check ebay? Tons of cigar caps on there.

CI had a bunch of the Liga tees for awhile too. Could try the bigger catalog stick retailers.

Alright... I guess I'll return your hat... 😛

I do have a few DE hats.. I don't think that one though.. and I've never worn them. Only cigar cap I wear lately is an Ashton and LADC.. exact same hats, just diff logos. Did you check ebay? Tons of cigar caps on there.

CI had a bunch of the Liga tees for awhile too. Could try the bigger catalog stick retailers.

lmao... Clean it good, I sweat like a motherfucker 🤣

Funny enough, there was one on ebay, that sold, almost a month before mine got jacked... lol

Bro, I have these feelers out EVERYWHERE, but got no leads. If's there we're no pics of the hat, I would think I'm going crazy... or I got hit with the Mandela effect, lol

I sent a message to Corona's, here in Florida (Orlando), so hopefully I get good news from them.

How's it going guys

Thanks guys

View attachment 57579
I think I have the blue and gold one

I have the blue and gold Undercrown visor JD handed out a few years back. If you can’t find the Liga one like yours, I’ll send you the Undercrown visor if you cover the shipping.

I think I have the blue and gold one
I have the blue and gold Undercrown visor JD handed out a few years back. If you can’t find the Liga one like yours, I’ll send you the Undercrown visor if you cover the shipping.

I think I know the one you guys are talking about. Is it a fitted hat? I wear my hats backwards, 99% of the time so I can't wear typical baseball hats, because I have a scar running running access my forehead, from when I had my scalp ripped open and pulled over my skull, when injured in Iraq.

s-l1600.jpg

It’s a visor.
Oh my bad, I missed that.

I appreciate the offer, but because of the trauma to my scalp, its as sensitive as a safespace snowflake, so I really need a full hat... and I own a convertible, go figure 😂

But again, I really appreciate the offer, bro 👍

Well took long enough, but I found a hat!

I just wanted to update you lot, because I know everyone was wait at the edge of their seat...

Another DE one? I think DE hats are the only ones that can be worn backward.