• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Drew Estates Nica Rustica

Joebiech said:
Walked into my local humi and saw the Nica on the band.  Excited I bought two to find out I purchased Alec Bradley Nica Puro instead of Drew Estate Nica Rustica.  Sad panda...

That Nica Puro is a great stick by Alec Bradley

Just picked up some and I'm going to let them chill for a week or so. In fact, I haven't even put them in my humidor yet, I'm going to leave them out for a few days before finding them a home....somewhere....still haven't figured that one out yet....but it will be in a controlled, humid environment....I hope....or pray for rain and leave the window open in that room.

I picked up a bundle and I'm half way through one right now right off the truck.  The stick is certainly wet, and the flavors seem to be muted, but six months at 62% should make these a better than just good stick.  There is something about them that reminds me of the Illusione Rothschild.  Not in terms of flavor, but it is a reasonably priced stick from a company that tends to be higher priced that is in a sense a generic form of their general profile.

uptown_isy said:

Walked into my local humi and saw the Nica on the band.  Excited I bought two to find out I purchased Alec Bradley Nica Puro instead of Drew Estate Nica Rustica.  Sad panda...

That Nica Puro is a great stick by Alec Bradley

I made the same mistake, and came to the same conclusion.

Nabbed a bundle myself…..will stick them in the humidor and smoke one in a month or two.