• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Drew Estates

ParaGod

Semper Fi
Okay I decided to try something different. So I went to the local tobacconist and picked up a Natural by Drew Estate "Root"

I have no idea what it will taste like, but I will post info after I am done. cost of this cigar was 8 dollars.

they are definitely overpriced. but the root isn't too bad for a change of pace. can't smoke too often. they leave a funny taste on my lips.
just my 2 cents

The only Drew Estates i like is the Clean Robusto. That one actually tastes pretty good. The Root is ok, but nothing to really write home about. ParaGod, try a Lars. After that you'll truly be a man! :D

Vic

Okay I just got done smoking the "Root". First off the outer leaf was dark almost a maduro color, the smell was somewhat perfumey, nice and firm to touch, I used a v-cutter, somewhat tough draw, with very little smoke production, no real after taste, but what I did taste was somewhat clean/menthol tasting but not overwhelming, I think the cigar was a little to moist and maybe I should have let it dry out a little. Over all the experience was favorable, I liked the texture and mouth feel. Would I pay 8 dollars again for this cigar, probably not, I would pay adout 4 to 5 thou.

I would reccomend either the Pimp Stick or Mixed elements from the Natural line.
Also heard good reviews from the new Ambrosia's

I just posted in another thread how much I like drew estates natural line. I like the Elixer 5-50 a whole lot and the green hero also. The green hero is pretty mild, but i like it really well on a weekend morning with a little hair of the dog. The white rabits are really great as well, my brother just goes nuts over them.

I really havent had a bad natural yet really. I usually get mine pretty reasonably from cigarbid. 4-5 bucks each is usually what I pay. The glass tubos on the 5-50's tends to break in shipping quite often though. I should get a sampler chest one of these days if my humi ever had enough room.

I like them a lot even if the marketing is a little too slick some times.

Lars Tetends???? How would anybody afford them??? I'd love to try them, but I can't even afford Lars knock offs!!