• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Drink Coke, not Pepsi!

Devil Doc said:
Geez, I thought all you Grits drank RC cola, and ate Moon pies.

Doc
No Doc, we drink SunDrop and eat Moon Pies. I just have to change allegiance!

Setharsis said:
Congrats Jonesy!  What do you do for them?  Or is it hush hush?

DePasta said:

Geez, I thought all you Grits drank RC cola, and ate Moon pies.

Doc
I see what you did there.........

That's "guys raised in the south".......
Setharsis said:
Congrats Jonesy!  What do you do for them?  Or is it hush hush?
I haven't seen the laboratory yet so I don't know specifics yet. Don't think I'll be making new flavors though.

Never seen it with "guys"....by the way....get Coke to make a Diet Caffeine free version made with splenda!

DePasta said:
Never seen it with "guys"....by the way....get Coke to make a Diet Caffeine free version made with splenda!
Well, I couldn't let Doc get away with "girls".  :laugh:

Way to go!  Diet Coke it is.  With a little bourbon kicker if the bourbon isn't any damn good.

Jonsey, you scare me. One minute you make nasty chemicals, the next minute you package them, now it's coke. You sound like a runner brother working for the cartel.

how do 

cigars&coffee said:
Congrats ! The Coke made with real sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup is tasty.
how do u know what bottle has cane sugar vs corn is in it.

Congrats Brother!!!! Coke is the best you know!!  :thumbs:

Helix said:
how do 

Congrats ! The Coke made with real sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup is tasty.
how do u know what bottle has cane sugar vs corn is in it.
It's list in the ingredients. Also, I have only seen it in the 12 ounce glass bottles.

A little late on this, but congratulations on the new job.  Glad life is looking up for you.

Congrats.

And can you get them to bring back the C2, but with cane sugar ? C2 was good but with cane sugar it will be great!