• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Drink Reviews

CBoukal

Impeached Staff Member
Staff member
@Rod ,
It would be awesome if we could do a "sub category" for Drink reviews. My idea would be to make a "Food and Drink" category and take Beer, Wine & Spirits, Food and Recipie out and put those 3 together under that. Then make a new area for "Beer Reviews" and "Spirits reviews" like there is for Cigars.. I get that this isn't a Beer and Spirits forum but... those both pair with Cigars pretty darn well.

Or maybe we just can make a thread but this would keep things a little more organized.

If this is a stupid idea, then lets blame is on Billboard and move on :rolleyes:

I'm all for this, and I don't even really drink!

I would love the opportunity to contribute to some drink reviews. I'm no master, learning everyday, but I wouldn't mind taking a crack at a few.

Do me a favor please, can you list out how you would like the categories to look? That will help me better understand the request.

Example:

• Food and Drink
  • Beer Reviews
  • etc..

Thanks,
Rod

This was my original thought. But this is your site and you've done an amazing job of setting it up so leaving it how it is is also good with me.

Food and Spirits
  • Wine and Spirits – General Discussions (Existing Wine, Spirits, and Everything else alcohol related)
  • Wine and Spirits Reviews (New)
  • Beer – General Discussions (Existing Beef Forum)
  • Beer Reviews (New)
  • Food General Discussions (existing Food and Recipe Forums)
  • Food Recipes (New)
I know you don't have time but once its created if its possible to give someone the ability to move things between headings, I'd be more than willing to go through the existing headings and move the existing review's into the new review headings if you want.