• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Driving from Boston to Rhode Island

ManInBlack

I'll be flying in to Logan next month and then driving down to Newport, RI. Having never visited either city before, I thought I'd ask if any of you would recommend a good B&M where I could pick up some cigars for the weekend. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

I'll be flying in to Logan next month and then driving down to Newport, RI. Having never visited either city before, I thought I'd ask if any of you would recommend a good B&M where I could pick up some cigars for the weekend. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

The Humidor Smoke Shop on 5600 Post Road in East Greenwich is good. Theres also Humidor Cigar World on 182 Thames St. in Newport. Ive never been to the one in Newport but the Humidor shop both in East Greenwich and one by the same name in Cranston (my local B&M of choice) are pretty decent. There is also Ashes Cigar Lounge in North Providence, RI. 1483 Mineral Spring Ave.

Let me know if this is of any help!

I'd suggest hitting Joyal's Liquors at 90 W Warwick Ave West Warwick, RI 02893
They're a little out of the way, but I can promise it's worth the trip in regards to price and selection. :thumbs:

thats even a suggestion for me, klipsch! I'll have to check it out.

They're a little out of the way, but I can promise it's worth the trip in regards to price and selection. :thumbs:

What he said definately make time to visit :thumbs:

Thanks very much guys. My schedule on the day I fly in will be very flexible. So I will definitely pay a visit to Joyal's!

thats even a suggestion for me, klipsch! I'll have to check it out.

What he said definately make time to visit :thumbs:

Thanks very much guys. My schedule on the day I fly in will be very flexible. So I will definitely pay a visit to Joyal's!

Tell em Walter sent ya... :D

Joyal's looks awesome...
Just browsing the website I want to spend $2K just in booze!

Can you smoke there?

-Rob

Joyal's looks awesome...
Just browsing the website I want to spend $2K just in booze!

Can you smoke there?

-Rob
Yes...there's a small enclosed lounge, with leather recliners and a big screen TV. They also make the best iced coffee I've ever had. Paul Joyal and Mark handle the cigar end, and will take great care of you. I promise!