• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

EARTHQUAKE!

It was just the Flyers throttling the Red Wings Jon...not an earthquake!
sign.gif

Big talk for a man who's team is in 8th, while we're in 6th!!
laugh.gif

BTW, we moved into 7th after yesterday! I don't get to brag much, so I have to grasp every opportunity I can!

It was just the Flyers throttling the Red Wings Jon...not an earthquake!
sign.gif

Big talk for a man who's team is in 8th, while we're in 6th!!
laugh.gif

BTW, we moved into 7th after yesterday! I don't get to brag much, so I have to grasp every opportunity I can!

Yeah, but where are the Capitals! :sign:

DICK! This isn't your thread, so get out!
:laugh:

I was driving on the freeway and didn't feel anything. It's been upgraded to a 7.2. Powerful little shaker.

I was in the backyard and had just lit a AF Best Seller, and thought is the swaying from the first couple draws, or is this an earthquake?

The look on the dogs faces confirmed it was a quake. :D

We are all just waiting for our Las Vegas home to be beach front property. When California falls into the ocean, that is. :whistling:
Jon you better save that Lost City Opus X for that!
Shoot I might even get one for that day.

PJ

With a BOTL like you who needs enemies.... hahahaha. It was a nice rolling motion, I thought I was on a ride. but I have family down there and they said it was bad. I can only image, but I have an idea, 94' valley survivor.

I survived the '94 Northridge eartquake, and later attended the university that was partly leveled by it. Never felt a thing on Sunday. I was probably too focused on trying to digest all the food I ate at the Easter party.