• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

EAS (End of Active Service) Day

BlindedByScience

Proud Father of a Kearney, NE LEO
FB Post from my son Robert a few minutes ago;

"...Well it's been a long ride and I have made friends and family that I will cherish for a lifetime but after a little over 10 years I have EAS'ed from the Marine Corps. I am forever grateful for everyone who has helped and mentored me along the way. I am looking forward to see what the next chapter of my life brings. Thanks again for all the good (and rough) times that I have shared with everyone.

As a side note, I will still be in the Jacksonville area for at least the next 6 or so months so if your in the area and want to get a pint, my number hasn't changed..."

Just talked to Robert, he's doing great. Can't say with words how proud I am of my USMC Sgt. Next chapter will be a cattle ranch in NB and some college with his soon to EAS USMC wife, Courtney.

Semper Fi, my son. Can't wait to see you in April..!!

Great news Tom! From the bottom of my heart; I thank him and his wife for their service and wish them both a happy and prosperous future.

Thanks for the comments, gentlemen. I saved a Padron Millennium for this day....tonight's the night.....:cool:

Tom, thanks for sharing the news. I know you're proud of both of them and you should be!! Our nation is a better place because of parents like you.

Congrats to him for his service Tom. Also thanks to you for supporting him in this en devour. Good on you all.

Congratulations to your whole family. It's a big transition and I'm sure was a big decision to make on his part. Best of luck to him (and her!) in the next chapter.

Jeez, I remember when you said he joined. 10 years eh? Semper Fi My Brother.