• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Edicion De Silvio Salomon en Cedro

KevinWHoecker

The Edicion De Silvio Salomon en Cedro is going out in our next Modus Vivendi Shipment (Cigar of the Month Club). Sign up now to reserve your spot. The suggested retail on this cigar itself is $30.00. This is just one of the four cigars that will be going out in our next shipment. The club is $39.99 a month, shipping included.

TheCigarHumidor.com's Modus Vivendi Club

Here is a write up on the cigar:
Making its debut at RTDA 2004 is the EDICION de SILVIO® 'Salomon en Cedro', one of the most intriguing and challenging cigar vitolas ever created by Nick Perdomo, Jr. Each EDICION de SILVIO® 'Salomon en Cedro' (7 ¼ x 49 x 60) cigar is exquisitely enveloped in a 120-year old Spanish cedar ribbon and delicately placed in its own wax-sealed, aerated 'cigar vessel'. Twenty-four (24) cigar 'vessels' are then sealed and placed under lock and key within a rustic 'Spanish Galleon' tobacco chest. Production of the exceptional EDICION de SILVIO® Salomon en Cedro' will be limited to 400 'chests'.

Recognized as 2004's 'BEST OF THE BEST' by the Robb Report, EDICION de SILVIO® is a rare and exclusive cigar line commemorating the memory of Nick Perdomo's late grandfather, Silvio Perdomo.

bfreebern said:
It's a nice cigar, but not worth $30 IMO.
[snapback]231704[/snapback]​

My guy here in Charlottesville has them on sale for $20. Not a bad discount. If anyone were to want one/some, I would be happy to help out.

cvmfour said:
That is a good price cigardawg :)
[snapback]231713[/snapback]​

You may have to deal with taxes however.

I can certainly work a deal on a couple of them. My Cigar of the Month members are definately getting them for below retail when you take into account free shipping and the other 3 cigars. I would imagine it works out to around $20.

I got Edicion De Silvio torpedo maduro from Nick Perdomo as a present durin last rolling event. Will smoke it at good occasion. But I'm sure it would be very difficult to convince me to buy it at that price.

KevinWHoecker said:
cvmfour said:

I can certainly work a deal on a couple of them. My Cigar of the Month members are definately getting them for below retail when you take into account free shipping and the other 3 cigars. I would imagine it works out to around $20.
[snapback]231718[/snapback]​

I do apologize for hi-jacking your thread. It was not my intention and I didn't think about it until much later. I was responding to bfreebern's comment on the Salamones.

Either way, the package deal you are offering your club members sounds like a winner. Getting the Salamones in the package is quite a bonus.

Once again, sorry about the threadjack. :blush:

cigardawg said:
KevinWHoecker said:
cvmfour said:

[snapback]231718[/snapback]​

I do apologize for hi-jacking your thread. It was not my intention and I didn't think about it until much later. I was responding to bfreebern's comment on the Salamones.

Either way, the package deal you are offering your club members sounds like a winner. Getting the Salamones in the package is quite a bonus.

Once again, sorry about the threadjack. :blush:
[snapback]231728[/snapback]​

No hard feelings at all, didn't even cross my mind. It is an interesting cigar that deserves conversation. Looks like our friend at www.mycigarblog.com did a review on an EDS recently. They are gorgeous cigars, perfectly rolled by only the best. Mouth watering.....