• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

**** Edicion Limitada ****

***Other Pass Update***

I just got home from Florida so I have some catching up to do. However it will be on its way to Devin shortly. That much I know... :thumbs:

KABOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!

The beautiful box has landed.......... :D :thumbs: :D

I will post later tonight! :)

Pete, just in time, as I am going out of town again at the end of the week. :)

Well I hope you don't mind I used your old 'small' box! Seemed like it was ready for another go! lol Definately built for the long haul... :0

You're a travelin' man alright Devin....or should I say Ramblin' Man... :D

beautiful box??? you must mean the duct tape reinforced side! i guess it held out ok? (the water damaged side was pretty thin, one sheet of cardboard left)

Brothers!!!

You have all gone way over the top on this pass, and I wish to thank you all for your extreme generosity with the excellent selection of cigars that were put into this pass. I started this pass to share some good cigars with some of the best people to be found on any cigar board, and what happens? I get severely bombed...LOL

The cigars are simply incredible, but more importantly are the friendships that I have made on this site, and others. My brothers, thank you very much!!! It has been an honor to host a pass with such great gentlemen.

I also wish to thank several of the pass members that went out of their way to help the pass along, by accepting my invitation to judge some of the contests, keeping an eye out while I was away, and for labeling the cigars in the pass, exchanging the box..... Your help was very much appreciated!

Rod, a special thank you goes out to you for allowing me the opportunity to host such a pass on your wonderful site, and for the open mind that you kept during the contests. I know a times we might have crossed the line a little bit....LOL

Truly first class gentlemen, it has been an honor..... :)

Thank you!!!

Devin

Dave,

Please keep this pass in progress, until Pete's multi-board pass in finished.

Thank you.

:thumbs:

Bro, you are the one to be thanked! A first class pass that only a gentleman like yourself could pull off! Thanks for inviting myself and the other Cigar Passers, I think I can say we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. :)

Agree with Matt........ Thank You Devin! :thumbs:

This pass was a lot more than just cigars.........above and beyond my friend!

Thanks, Devin for hosting a great pass with awesome contests and prizes!!

First class, as always!

Now, sit back, relax and enjoy those cigars........you deserve it, Bro!!

AWESOME!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Devin, FORGET what LeeBo said. Throw up another contest man, I want MORE of your cigars!!!!!!!!!!! Bwaaaaaahahaha

Just kidding brother Devin. You are to be thanked, many times over. Though I was not IN the pass, I have Watched it. An excellent pass it was. And the contests were way too generous and Loads of fun.

Thank you my friend!!

BTW, the BTL you sent to me was absolutely FANTASTIC when I burned it in time to the Music and Fireworks on the 4th. Since that one has a double color wrapper, I wanted to offer a double thanks for it :D

My apologies gentlemen, I forgot to include a huge thank you to all the members that participated in the contests! This pass would not have been the same without you... :D

Thanks for the kind words!

"When I was born the doctor took one look at my face ....
turned me over and said, Look ... twins!"

- Rodney Dangerfield

:D

The LAPD, the FBI, & the CIA are all trying to prove that they are the best at apprehending criminals.

The President decides to give them a test. He releases a rabbit into a forest and each of them has to catch it.

The CIA goes in. They place animal informants throughout the forest. They question all plant and mineral witnesses.

After three months of extensive investigations they conclude that rabbits do not exist.

The FBI goes in. After two weeks with no leads they burn the forest, killing everything in it, including the rabbit and they make no apologies.

The rabbit had it coming.

The LAPD goes in. They come out two hours later with a badly beaten bear.

The bear is yelling, "Okay, okay, I'm a rabbit, I'm a rabbit!"

:0 :D

Brother Devin,

Let me echo the sentiments of the Brothers of the Leaf... THANK YOU for allowing me to participate in this awesome Pass! It was truly an honor to be included and it's truly special to have you as a Brother! :thumbs: :) :thumbs:

Aloha Bro...

Wade

yeah, dev, you could definitely say that box had 'inner beauty'!

btw, some edicion limitada trivia: the final weight of your 'baby' was 13 lbs, 11.6 ozs. with the box & contents. :thumbs: and yours ended almost exactly the same time as the orignal habanos limitada ended last year. (tho it did a much longer tour of duty)

thanks for continuing the series devin, you took a good idea and made it better, and not just because of your super-enhanced firepower! haha

so, who's got the cajones to host Limitada IV????? :D when cohibasurfer did round 2, he warned us devin's turn would be a tough act to follow and man was he right.

Pete is just the man for the job... :D

The multi-board pass has arrived, will post later after I pillage the box....LMAO :D :thumbs: :D