• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

**** Edicion Limitada ****

***Pass Update***

From Edisonbird:

Hopefully I will see Gary at work tomorrow and he will get the box, haven't been able to contact him yet.
My takes

Cohiba EL
Vegas Robaina non production
Davidoff 3000
Boli CG
Partagas Lusi

My puts

Bolivar Corona Extra May98
Cohiba Robusto Feb01
VR Famoso Jun01
Bolivar Corona Mar98
Partagas Short Jun01
SLR PC Feb98
Monte #4 Jun
RASS 9/01
Bolivar Belicoso Fino 6/01

Rick

By the way...where is everybody??

:)

I'm here! :D But where is Devin?

I hope you're having a great time Bruddah Devin! Don't forget about us Bro! :D

Aloha,

Wade

I am back... :D

We have a winner in the math contest!

:) :D :) Brother Wade, congratulations!!! :) :D :)

Your mystery stick will be mailed out early this week! I heard a rumor that it just may have some company with it.....LMAO

Brother Darryl, you have correctly guessed two out of the four, and although Laden was not the word I was looking for, it does work, so you are just missing one... :0

"HOW TO SING THE BLUES"

:0 :D :0

I will excuse myself from this contest.........ROTFLMAO

First off... WELCOME HOME BROTHER DEVIN! It's good to have you back Bro!

Secondly... :0 :0 :D :D :0 :0 I don't know whether to do the Pee-Pee dance in excitement or to start peeing in my pants in fear! LMAO! Thank you Bro.... you are too much!

Aloha,

Wade

Continuing on with our lessons...

**How to sing the blues**

3. The Blues is simple. After you get the first line right, repeat it.
Then find something that rhymes ...sort of: "Got a good woman - with the
meanest face in town. Got teeth like Margaret Thatcher - and she weigh 500 pound."

4. The Blues are not about choice. You stuck in a ditch, you stuck in a ditch; ain't no way out.

5. Blues cars: Chevys and Cadillacs and broken-down trucks. Blues don't
travel in Volvos, BMWs, or Sport Utility Vehicles. Most Blues
transportation is a Greyhound bus or a southbound train. Jet aircraft
an' state-sponsored motor pools ain't even in the running. Walkin' plays a
major part in the blues lifestyle. So does fixin' to die.

Stay tuned....or add you own...

:D

***Pass Update***

From Radar:

First off, sorry I've not been around much lately. Divorcing, that and work has kept me pretty busy.
Got the box from Edisonbird on Saturday.

Takes:
Cohiba Robusto
Diplo #7 (Wow)
Hoyo Epicure 1

Puts:
Cohiba Siglo II
Partagas Culebra (Braid of 3)
2 Punch Punch
RyJ Romeo #3 Tubo

Plus 2 Opus X for Pete in the Pete Bag

I won't be off work again till Thursday. I'll mail the box to beautiful downtown Pampa Texas on Thursday.

Thanks,
Radar

yeah, i didn't think they were all the specific answers you were looking for. i just didn't have any more time to dwell on them.

Good point! You win a cigar... :)

Congratulations!

Here are the four that I had:

Goad
Eland
Knotty
Scarlet

-Idiot Story-

A woman came home to find her husband in the kitchen shaking frantically, almost in a dancing frenzy, with some kind of wire running from his waist towards the electric kettle. Intending to jolt him away from the deadly current, she whacked him with a handy plank of wood, breaking his arm in two places. Up to that moment, he had been happily listening to his Walkman.

-Idiot Story-

In a poorly judged attempt to convince his wife he was sober enough to drive, a 29-year-old husband pulled up to a State Police barracks in his pickup truck, parked illegally, and demanded a sobriety check. He failed the Breathalyzer test and was taken into custody. "Basically," an amused Sergeant Paul Slevinski explained, "his wife won the argument."

:)

Brother Wade, better buy some new pants......... :0 ROTFLMAO

LOL! :D :thumbs: :D Good one's Brother!

Uh oh... just saw the last line! :0 :0 :0 Why do I get the feeling that in addition to the new pants I'll need I should also get a case of Depends! :0 :D :0 :D :0 LMAO!

Aloha Bro,

Wade

thank you brother devin!!! i thot for sure someone else would have figured out the last one. hmm, eland:

eland.gif

Main Entry: eland
Pronunciation: 'E-l&nd, -"land
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural eland also elands
Etymology: Afrikaans, elk, from Dutch, from obsolete German Elend, probably from obsolete Lithuanian ellenis; akin to Old High German elaho elk -- more at ELK
Date: 1600
: either of two large African antelopes (Tragelaphus oryx and T. derbianus) bovine in form with short spirally twisted horns in both sexes

Hmmm... I thought eland was that place on the internet all the cigars come from... you know E-Land. :)

Laughing @ Matt :sign:

The latest ploy to drive the Taliban and al-Qaida out of the mountains of Afghanistan is to send in a team of South Carolina Special Forces. Billy Bob, Bubba, Boo, Scooter, and Cooter are being sent in with the following information about the Taliban:

1. There is no limit.

2. The season opened last weekend.

3. They taste just like chicken.

4. They don't like beer, pickup trucks, country music, or Jesus.

5. Some are queer.

6. They don't like barbeque.

7. They were responsible for Dale Earnhardt's racing death.

Should be over in just about a week. Don't you think?

Brothers Wade and Darryl, it has been one of those weeks, so your packages will go out by the weekend.

Sorry for the delay... :(