• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

**** Edicion Limitada ****

**** Picture Contest Coming Soon ****

ohno-or.jpg

I wish I could have picked more than one first place! lol But after much consideration......

it made me laugh the hardest.....

a regular belly laugh.......

Verv!! Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman...

Well said my friend and congrats!! :thumbs:

Congrats!! Can't remember who, but remember the joke!

Well done!

Leebo

Thanks Pete, I think you did an exemplory job as a judge. And I know it took a lot outta you brother, you must be worn smooth out. Seeing as how you can no longer tell which side of the "B" you are typing on. :D

And on that note, Congrats Verv...er I mean Vern!!!!!!!!

:D :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Doh! Too busy chuckling! Vern! Sorry about that...sometimes I don't type so good... :0

Wahoooooooo Wahoooooooo WAHOOOOOOOO !!!!!!! :0 :0 :0 :D :0 :0
I won !!!! Thank you Devin.
What a day guys, Not only did I win Devins great contest but I feel like I Won twice, as I also recieved a HUGE package form My Island Bruddah, Wade. And what a package it is. :0 :p :0 If you imagine reciving the best stuff from the island , then you have to times it by two cause he sent me the best stuff from two islands!! Thank you Bruddah Wade, I am bowled over. :D

Great jokes guys..... wished my computer hadn't got sick. I surely would have given yall a run for your money. Congrats to the winners. Now about that picture contest...... :0 :0 :0

Thanks Matt for posting the pic of Pete smoking that Lars ;) ..... I now know who Pete is. Believe we enjoyed a smoke or two at The Smoke Ring together down here in Texas. Hey Pete! Welcome to CP......

Thanks Ken! And yes, it was me...still enjoying a little Community Coffee too. :thumbs:

Congratulations Vern! And congratulations to PB and Matt too!

Brother Devin... I wish losing a contest would always win me a consolation prize like a Sig III... you are unreal Bro! You know where to send it Bro... I only wish that you were delivering it in person! :D That would be the best prize of all... herfing with my Bro!

Aloha,

Wade

:)  :D  :thumbs:  CONGRATULATIONS  :thumbs:  :D  :)

*************** Brother Vern !!! ***************

Your 1st prize award will be going out in the mail, well, later today... :D

There were so many great jokes in this contest, and I wish to give my sincere thanks to everyone involved, as the contest would not have been the success that it was, without them.

The first wave of Siglo lll packages will be shipped out today, and please do not forget to email me, as I want to send all of the contestants a cigar to show my appreciation.

A special thanks goes out to Pete, for the incredible job that he did. Thanks Bro, truly first class!  :thumbs:

Congratulations once again to the winners of the contest:

************ Vern, Matt, and Michael! ************

Brother Wade... :)

Thanks everyone, it was a blast!

Michael, decisions, decisions....... :)

Batter up... :cool:

Bro, are you in the country?  ;)

No, no thank you! :D
Looking forward to the pass and hanging out with you fine folks here as well.

Much appreciated Brother Devin...

Wow!!! What a contest brother Devin (can I call ya brother??) LOL Theres nothing like a contest where everyone is a winner. Thanks in advance for the Sig. I've had a I and a II but haven't had a III yet, so looking forward to it!! Joe
E-mail sent

Wooo Hoooo! It'll be my 2nd Cohiba :) First one was a rubusto. Yummmy!

Thanks Devin. The jokes kept me laughin everyday :p

ps...can't wait for the picture contest :cool:

Ok, I don't know if anyone feels the same as I do, but that has got to be one of the best contest I've ever been in. Everyone who played won!! And pretty fine prizes I might add. So with that said I'd like to start a little thank you box and pass it along so that it ends on Devins front step. If anyone would like the box to come to them so they can add a "little summin" please email me your addy. It's pretty much a pass where you just do puts and the past lands at Devin's for good. And Matt I'm sure Devin will not send me his addy so I'll need a little help from you bro ;-) :D

Well, I may be setting myself up for a retalitory strike if I send out Devin's addy to you... LMAO I'll have to think about it... ;)

Joe throws a couple bones (havana's) towards Matt and whistles "here boy c'mon get'em" LMAO :p :p :p :p

Anyone can be bought!!! LMAO

Gentlemen of the pass, we have three new passers joining us today... :)

Please welcome them!

Kenny, now that his computer is healthy again... :)

Ryan, a true warrior, as Vern will tell you... :0

And the judge who has retired his robes, Pete. :cool:

Updated pass order:

Vern
Wade
Michael
Kelly
Rob
Matt
Bill
Jeff
Darryl
Kenny
Ryan
Pete
Home

Looks like this baby is filled to capacity... :0 It is my honor to pass with these fine gentlemen. :)

Brother Joe, you can call me brother anytime!

Well, I have some packages to prepare..... :thumbs:

Brothers of the leaf.

Vern, 0301 0120 0010 7843 5168

Rob, 0301 0120 0010 7843 5083

Wade, 0301 0120 0010 7843 5090

Jeff, 0301 0120 0010 7843 5113

Darryl, 0301 0120 0010 7843 5120

Michael D., 0301 0120 0010 7843 5151

Joe, 0301 0120 0010 7843 5137

Lee, 0301 0120 0010 7843 5106

Mark, 0301 0120 0010 7832 5144

Tommy, need your addy, thanks.

:)    :)    :)    :)    :)    :)    :)    :)

Joe, very nice gesture, but I have moved. ;)