• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

**** Edicion Limitada ****

Two married buddies are out drinking one night when one turns to the other and says, "You know, I don't know what else to do. Whenever I go home after we've been out drinking, I turn the headlights off before I get to the driveway. I shut off the engine and coast into the garage. I take my shoes off before I go into the house, I sneak up the stairs, I get undressed in the bathroom. I ease into bed and my wife STILL wakes up and yells at me for staying out so late!"

His buddy looks at him and says, "Well, you're obviously taking the wrong approach. I screech into the driveway, slam the door, storm up the steps, throw my shoes into the closet, jump into bed, rub my hands on my wife's butt and say, 'How about a BJ?'...and she's always sound asleep!"

You are correct Devin, I never thought of it from the aspect that I could win. But I must say, in a contest like this, losing is still like winning!!! Yeeee Haw!!!!!!!

Ok since it has been taking me a while to navigate here I'll announce an Honerable mention...since it was not really a joke per se, Matt's posting of the 8" was worth a mention. And now for the third place Joke......

Purobrat for his rendition of Cinderella! lol
Stay tuned for second place and way to go PB! :sign:

8"??? Now how could anyone tell that just by the picture??? LMAO I think you're dreaming bro! LMAO :0

Congratulations PB!!! :)

You are the winner of a BTL. Please email me your addy, and I will have the cigar shipped out right away.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I have received the box!! I'll post soon! I have to work then get to an early birthday dinner tomorrow.. so it'll be Friday or so before I can roll around in these primo stixs! Just keep yourselves amused for a bit  :p

I have to say this was tougher than I thought it would be! Laughing too hard at all of them. But second place has been determined! And it was................

Matt for his rendition of Little Johnny. Close, but I like your thinking... :sign:
Congrats Matt!

Congratulations Bro!!!

One SLR DC, will be in the mail today. Thank you for all the great jokes!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

**** STRANGE BUT TRUE ****

*Non-dairy creamer is flammable.

*A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.

*The "save" icon on Microsoft Word shows a floppy disk, with the shutter on backwards.

*Emus and kangaroos cannot walk backwards, and are on the Australian coat of arms for that reason.

*Cats have over one hundred vocal sounds, while dogs only have about ten.

*Camel's milk does not curdle.

*In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.

*All porcupines float in water.

*Did you know that there are coffee flavored PEZ?

*The world's largest wine cask is in Heidelberg, Germany.

*Lorne Greene had one of his nipples bitten off by an alligator while he was host of "Lorne Greene's Wild Kingdom."

*Cat's urine glows under a blacklight.

*The reason firehouses have circular stairways is from the days of yore when the engines were pulled by horses. The horses were stabled on the ground floor and figured out how to walk up straight stairs.

*The names of the three wise monkeys are: Mizaru: See no evil, Mikazaru: Hear no evil, and Mazaru: Speak no evil.

*When opossums are playing 'possum, they are not "playing." They actually pass out from sheer terror.

*Each king in a deck of playing cards represents a great king from history. Spades - King David, Clubs - Alexander the Great, Hearts - Charlemagne, and Diamonds - Julius Caesar.

Lemme get this straight......

Everyone who posted a joke gets a Siglo??

You guys sure are generous!!!!!! :D :thumbs: :p

WooHoo 2nd place!! Can the same person win first place too and do I also get a Siglo III?? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Turning into a mooch!! LMAO At any rate, now I can actually smoke the SLR DC I have already!! WooHoo!

Matt, you can mooch anytime you wish after all of those care packages you sent out! LMAO :D

Absolutely! :)

Everyone in the contest that does not win any of the top three prizes, gets a Siglo lll. After the 1st place winner is posted, and you have not won, please email me your addy.

Please place "Siglo lll" in the subject line, thanks!

Mr. Mooch, 0301 0120 0010 7843 4888. You never know what will keep your prize company... ;)

PB, 0301 0120 0010 7843 4864. :)

As to the question of whether one can win more than one prize, that is in the hands of Judge Pete, and only him. :)

Best of luck to all!

Many Thanks Devin, I will allert my Mail Room Guy (MRG) and keep my eyes peeled (isn't that a yucky statement? Peeled eyeballs, ewwwwwww)

You are quite welcome, PB! :)

BTW, just to give a heads up to all the pass members.

We have three very distinguished gentlemen that are going to be joining our pass, details soon to come. :cool:

I am not worthy!! But I'll take anything I can get!!

Thanks Devin!

Pete, My jokes were very funny!!! Hint Hint

LMAO

Leebo :D

WooHoo!! Nothing better than a SLR DC traveling in good company! LMAO Thanks Bro! Now Pete, I better have the number one joke or I'll post those pics that your wife sent me! LMAO :sign: