• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

**** Edicion Limitada ****

binbrothers.jpg

Now here's some who needs just one more hole in the head.
pierced.jpg

The last time I had a pussy that big on my lap...
63mini.jpg

Devin is the Man!!!!
I recived the Salamone the other day and He included a couple of Cohibas, these came in real handy in sealing the deal that I made with another brother last night. What deal?

Remember that razor commercial where the guy says "I liked this razor so much, I bought the company" ? Well, that is what just happened with me and Climmax Humidification last night. Yup, that is right, I bought the company. Now the work begins, but I am indeed jazzed to have for sale the best humidification devices on the planet, for those of you that don't know, the system that Climmax uses to control humidity is the same system used by the Smithsonian and other museums throughout the world.
Anyway, I am stoked and I just wanted to share my good news with you my brothers.
As soon as I am up to speed I will of course be offering some great deals to my brothers here at CP.
Here is the site addy.
 http://www.climmax.com/instructions.html :cool:  :D

"Let's see, I'll take 5 lbs of Climaxx beads and a new humidor. Now let's skip over to MO's to fill this bad boy."

6.jpg

ROFLMFAO @ Matt, that was too funny man, the Nun that is, man you post fast

Wasn't there a joke about this in the other contest?
18.jpg

Why won't my pics load off of GeoCities?????

Can someone help me figure out how to get my pics up in this contest????? ???