• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

**** Edicion Limitada ****

Now thats Jet skiing!!!

031.jpg

Rob, I believe Kelly has the box right now. If Devin wants to switch me and you I can give Kelly a call and tell him. If not, I'm sure Kelly can hold onto it for a bit and can let him know that too. LMK

Delivery Status

ACCEPTANCE, May 13, 2002, 1:48 pm, PORTERVILLE, CA 93257"  (Michael)
ARRIVAL AT UNIT, May 15, 2002, 7:48 am, GARDENA, CA 90247"
Your item was delivered at 3:11 pm on May 15, 2002 in GARDENA, CA 90249. (Kelly) :)

Rob, I will make some inquires...

My pleasure on the cigars, Bro!  :)

:)  The box is in the very honorable hands of Brother Kelly.  :)

He will try to get the box out today. :cool:

Back to the picture contest... :D

They are working strppers way too hard nowadays.
Pr051402napping.jpg

Brother Kelly want's everyone to know that he still cannot log onto CP, but he is reading it. :)

So, I will post his information:

Takes:

Dunhill/Punto

Puts:

1960's Partagas Crystales
1998 Custom rolled VR robusto
1999 H. Upmann Club Epicure

FedEx, tracking # 835334755145.

He was very generous in mailing out the box 2nd day FedEx, so that it could get to Rob in time, unfortunately Rob is leaving early Saturday morning, and will not be getting back until Friday, May 24th. My mistake, and I apologize gentlemen. So we have a little waiting to do...

Brother Kelly, it is an honor to have a legend like yourself be apart of this pass, and I want to thank you for your truly wonderful puts, and the great turn around time. Thank you, my brother!!!  :)  :thumbs:  :)

Looking forward to smoking some cigars again with you, out in SoCal! :cool:

A few personal pics...

On vacation in Mexico
mexicanhorse.jpg

Say cheese...
harley2.jpg

Resting up a bit...
horsesit.jpg

Nap time...
upsidedown.jpg

Man og out of town for a day and look at this place! lol To whoever was talking about winning this contest I have to say thet personally I did not post pictures to win. Heck coming in second would be just fine! lol :cool:

I would still just like to post a picture...nothing seems to work. :(

cut and paste the link. That's what i'm doing!

Most of them are on my hard drive...saved from emails and what not...so then what? ???