• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

**** Edicion Limitada ****

:)  :D  :)  :D  :)  8th place winner!  :)  :D  :)  :D  :)

Drum roll.............................

More.....................................

And the picture is:

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  Helicopter/Shark  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Posted by, Joe P.

Congratulations Joe!!! You are the proud owner of an Anejo Shark! (Seemed to fit.....LOL)

This thread sure seams to be getting a bit of attention today...... Wonder why?   :D

Hey Matt, would you and Poker get a room already?  :p  ROFLMAO!  Sorry, it was there.... I had to say it!  :D

I'm off to the post office...anyone need anything? ;)

Not much applause for the winners here... ???

I guess, I am going to have to slow this down quite a bit. :sign: :sign:  :sign:  :sign:  :sign:

WooHoo....Thank You Devin my friend!!! Looking forward to the Shark. This was one entertaining contest for sure!! Thanks for having it and congrats to all the winners so far and congrats to Lee!!! LMAO :D :sign: :D :sign: :D :sign:

How could that picture of the dump I took not win....COME ON!!! You know how hard it was to get a turd out that long...I broke blood vessels pinching that loaf. Plus the head ache I went through getting the wife to take the picture...man I should get something for effort anyway. :lookup: :p LMFAO.

Congrats to all who played...and more so to those who won! I didn't participate, but enjoyed many of the posts!

Emo

CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!CLAP!!!

LMFAO @ MATT!!!!

Congrats Lee/Horse and Joe on y'alls wins!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

The fix was in from the start...I knew it. There needs to be an internal investigation... :cool: None of these "winning" pictures were funny...give me a break. It was obvious I should have took all places 1-10...I swept this contest and now I'm being robbed. :lookup: LMAO. :p

Congratulations you three - now lets hope I'm in the top seven........

I know you've heard it alot, Devin, but THANK YOU for hosting the contest - it was a delight to see all your twisted senses of humor.

Dave :D :D

I am just honored to be here............now, for my speech....

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh

after all of my mooching, it was bound to happen!!!

Cool! Congrats to the other guys! Thanks Devin!!!

I'll smoke it right away and mail a review to our friend!

"say hello to my lil friend!"

I'm glad I was able to provide the laughs for ya'll today!

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Congrats guys !!!! Now lets get down to the good stuff.......hehehe

Tell you what, I have seen more crazy pics in this thread then anywhere else that specializes in wierd pictures, everyone did a GREAT job !!! However, Beast you scared me...woo hoooo !

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

<<<APPLAUSE >>>

In agreement with everyone..... a lot of fun was had with our cloths on..... well some of us anyway!  :D  We do have some sick puppies amongst us...... ROFLMAO!  

Devin, you need to turn up your hearing aide bro...... I've been clapping ever since I didn't win the Lars..... :D  

In addition to a big high five to all the current winners and future winners I'd like to thank Rod for "allowing" us some lattitude here. Hats off to you Rod..... We couldn't have done this without you "allowing" us to. Thanks for letting the boys play!

I'm done with my thank yous for now but will return when the paint dries...... I mean Devin finishes posting all the winners!  ;)  :D  :cool:    ROFLMAO!

Just a heads up... :thumbs:

I have decided to add a Cohiba Piramide Limited Edition Maduro cigar to all the prizes, just to show my appreciation!

Ready for the next one?  LMAO

I've never even HEARD of that one, much less seen one. :0 :p :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Man, Devin, that's going to be one heavy package when you take the seven others and add seven more to it. I don't know if I'll be able to lift it. LMAO

Great jesture my friend... :)

I also want to get a thanks to Rod in here. I'll thank him even more when he gets rid of that one particular picture of Beast's!! LMAO

:)  :D  :)  :D  :)  7th place winner  :)  :D  :)  :D  :)

Drum roll...................................

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  Circle illusion  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Posted by, Dave

Congratulations Dave!!! You are the proud owner of an Quai D' Orsay, Imperiale.