• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

**** Edicion Limitada ****

:) :p :) :0 WOW!!!!! Simply unbeleivable Devin, you da man!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :) :) :p

Brother Devin, can I be forever in your contests? Man, when you do a prize, you do a PRIZE. Wow!!!!!!!! Thank you for having us.

And I also would like to thank Rad for the "Leeway".

As for you Beast, now that we have all seen BOTH of your Sh*tty photos, would you take them off, some of us like to KEEP our lunch in our bodies.

Edited by PB: I forgot to include these:
:D :p :0 :thumbs: :0 :p :D
:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Damn!!! I didn't mean to offend...thought we had some men on this board. Like you've never seen sh*t before. I guess I'm the one with the warped sense of humor...sorry. I assume you all know this, but for those you didn't? ??? That's not me or my turd...I got it off of ratemypoo.com but if you had problems with what I posted, don't even go to the site...even I was disgusted. :0

I'll make a mental note: CP brothers do not like bathroom humor...ok got it. :)

I am also adding a surprise award. :)

To the most beautiful picture:

:) :D :) :D :) The Strat :) :D :) :D :)

Posted by, Allofus123.

Congratulations Kenny!!! One Cohiba LE, headed your way.

Don't worry Beast, there is an award for you.

Just not one of the next six....LMAO

Matt R said:
I also want to get a thanks to Rod in here. I'll thank him even more when he gets rid of that one particular picture of Beast's!! LMAO
And I'd like to thank all of you for being great members of CP! Now I have alot of pictures/jokes to add to my collection (except for Beasts, he wins the GROSS award). :D

Sounds like Devin's gonna be eating some fiber and then making a trip to the local Mexican eatery. :sign:

Oh...really Devin??? Just make sure it looks nothing like what was in that toilet. :p LMAO.

:)  :D  :)  :D  :)  6th place winner!  :)  :D  :)  :D  :)

Drum roll..............................

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  LPGA SNAFU  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Posted by, Matt.

Congratulations Matt!!! One RyJ LE, is on it's way to you.

Rod said:
except for Beasts, he wins the GROSS award.   :D
The Gross Award???? Man I do have the warped sense of humor around here...I still LMAO everytime I see it...HILARIOUS!!! I thought everyone thought that kind of stuff was funny...well you learn something new everyday I guess ???

Man you guys are tough crowd...glad I'm not in stand-up comedy. :D

:)  :D  :)  :D  :)  5th place winner!  :)  :D  :)  :D  :)

Drum roll..............................

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  That wasn't chicken  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Posted by, Matt.

Congratulations, Matt!!! One Maria Mancini, on it's way to you.

(My wife's favorite)

Big Congrats Matt!!!!!!!!!

I think it is awsome that these pictures go all the way back to pages numbering in the 30s.

But a prize for the Beautiful Strat?????
I like a Fender as much as the next Guitar Picker, but didn't you see the Guitar I posted way back on page 34?? Much more Beautiful than that Strat. IMHO :D
No offense intended ???

WoooHOOOoo Gettin' down to the "nitty gritty" folks!!! Great Job Matt the Moochin' Ratt, that's two more I'll have to mooch off ya' @ LOL II!!!! Also a big golf clap to Kenny and DAve "the pass mover" :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :D :D :) :)

Come on Gentlemen, need some more applause for the latest round of winners, or I go on a coffee break.

A long one.......LMAO