• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

**** Edicion Limitada ****

Jeff, good try brother! But, Mark, is correct. :)

I will surf around and see what is offered on the net. But, so far those are the rules. I might add another prize for the best bumper sticker that one personally takes a picture of, with them in it....LMAO
(The idea came from another CP member, thanks!)

Rod, I would like to host this contest on the "Limitada Edicion" pass thread, as it is all part of my pass. :)

But, creating a new thread called "Cigar Contests" sounds great!

NOW you're talkin'!!!!

This is gonna be a blast!!!!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Some funny ones out there... :D

"I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather.... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car...."

:p Grand News!! A box arrived today at home...just got the call.. :love: :love:

Thank you kind sir!!

Well, there's no "nice try" about it. I don't see it being much better even if it's one sticker per post. My point was...there are several sites with mass list of sticker sayings (regardless if someone has to post them individually)...but if you feel this is the best way, fine...I'm not going to argue...thought I was helping out the contest...I guess not :(

I must say I am extremely happy with the rules.lol :D :D :D Thankyou for clarifying them. :cool:

What if we (you) limited it to... say.... FIVE entries per person? ? ? ?

You should be able to find five good ones without being rules out by a mass-poster.

Dave :D

After re-reading my last 2 posts...I just want to clarify myself. I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass here. I just see the potential of mass entries in a short period of time. If that's what this contest is about...that's fine...but I think everyone participating in it should understand that. I could've just kept my mouth shut, but that's not what I'm about...I want this to be fun and fair...and I'm sure it will...I just had conserns about the rules (aside from the 1 sticker a post rule that I missed...sorry). Devin your contests ROCK!!..there is no doubt about it and because of that I know I'm not the only brother here gearing up for it...with the present format (which I'm more than happy with) every bumper sticker known to man will be posted before half of us get to work that morning. Again, I'm just trying to bring some facts to the table ( due to the massive availability of bumper sticker text) ...no disrespect...no problems on my end...I greatly apologize if this is rocking the board (boat..lol)...not my intentions. :(

What we have heah...is a failyah...to communicate. :cool:

And as Luke said later...

It's as crystal clear as an unmuddy lake...

Now pass me them hard boiled eggs. :D

OK, one more clarification. Does it have to be a digital picture, or can it be an image from a bumper sticker company?

I found a site that will print up any of a huge list of stickers - but they only have a computer image of it on the site. No actual pictures. It's still GIF, so does that count?

Dave :lookup:

Ok this wasn't a bumper sticker, but DMC's last post brought it to mind. I believe it was George Burns who said it, but I could be wrong...

I want to live til I'm 95 and die at the hands of several jealous young husbands... ;)

Pic's only eh? Well my internet illiteracy will be showing! lol Not finding many...but I might as well post this now then. I don't have the pic since I saw it many years ago. It was the best I have ever seen and hopefully it will be the new license plate on the Ultra. Can you figure it out? I just hope the DMV folks can't... :D

CVA ME

Gentlemen,

Thanks for the questions! :)

The bumper sticker just has to look like a bumper sticker, whether it be an actual picture, or an image.

The object is to post the funniest bumper stickers, not the most. There will not be a prize for the most posts in this contest.

Please ask any questions, or post any ideas that you may have... :thumbs:

Thanks!

Mark, I'm glad the eagle landed!!!

Party at Mark's place!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO :sign:

Thank you, thank you, thank you DMC package arrived today :D Bring on the next contest :D

WooHoo another contest!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Since it ends on my B-Day, am I the automatic winner??? LMAO :sign: :sign: :sign:

I guess living close to DMC has its advantages. I got my package Sat., but you already knew that LOL.

Thanks again brother Devin!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: