• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

**** Edicion Limitada ****

Way to go, guys! Kenny, Tommy Rox, Matt (twice)

Awesome!

Damn, I had to actually do some work and thought I missed the whole thing!

Rod, thanks for putting up with us!

Devin, you are outta control, dude! Thanks for yet another package!

And guys, I got some good news today.........................

I won the friggin cigarpool!!!!!

I'm sharing cause my humidor isn't even close to being big enough!

Congrats again, everyone! I have enjoyed the heck out of this contest!

I may have to come up with something (it won't hold a candle to this one though)

Awesome!!!! Clapclapclapclapclapclap......okay, I'm exhausted!

Whew! :D
What a week!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0 :thumbs: :0 :thumbs:

Oh yeah, Beast, the poop was funny, I laughed a good one on that! :D

WOOO HOOOO ! I didn't even realize I won...yeahhhhh ! Wow what a prize - thanks Devon. Tell you what, I saw a lot of funny sh_t <literally - thanks Beast> on here and had many many laughs. It's been a blast participating in you crazy guy's antics - looking forward to the next event........

Congrats as well to all the winners so far !! Can't wait to see the final out come for 3RD, 2ND and 1ST place......Good luck guys !

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I thought I recognized that name at CigarPool, but just figured you were a previous winner, and that was why it looked so familiar.

CONGRATULATIONS buddy. I'll have to pull those dog rockets outta the package and put something decent in there now!

It couldn't have happened to a more deserving individual - unless PB was playing over there...
LOL
Dave :cool:

Here Here!!! Good luck to all the participants in the last...and TOP 3 prizes!!!

Also another big Hats off to DC for throwing such a grand contest.

And another to Rod for letting us "play".

THANKS BROTHERS!!!!

BW :thumbs:

Thanks Dave! I appreciate the kind words and smokes!!! LMAO

What a week! Just keeps getting better!

I'm dying to find out who won 1st, 2nd, 3rd! Well, we now know that it's possible to win twice (WTG Matt) so anything could happen!

I'm in for the duration boys! And I'm gonna burn a fine one tonight!!

;)

Okay, it's 10:20pm here and I'm NOT going home until I find out who the last 3 winners are!!!

Besides, the kids won't let me online at home!

LMAO :p

Well, I've been hit by food poisoning or something so...BRB....OK, back, so I'll be running..oops...BRB..OK back...I'll be running back and forth... :angry:

I was born ready! Good luck brothers!

Devin, I knew you would like the dog pics! See, I listen very well..............I also beg well too.....ruff ruff! :sign:

Now that everyones here I'm gonna pass the plate around..... Can I have an Amen? :cool:

:)  :D  :)  :D  :)  Une grande poussée  :)  :D  :)  :D  :)

Drum roll......................

:(  :(  :(  :(  :(  The toilet   :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

Posted by, The Beast

Congratulations Beast!!!  You are the winner of one, Lars Satisfaction. ( I thought it was appropriate. )

Take your time Devin. I'm here until 8 tomorrow morning!! This will give me something to do at work for the night!!! LMAO