• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

**** Edicion Limitada ****

Rod Who  ???

Yo Baby, Baby Run DMC  :cool:  or maybe DMC 2 ?  

Answer to your problem #1 Converge #2 Diverge  I love multile choice quizes  :D  :D   ...............  by the way I have no clue to what you are even talking about

Kenney is the concert reserve or festival seating   ???  ;)

Jason, post your questions in CP Info thread at the bottom of the board. Start a new thread with Help Me Rod?, he will respond. Or, you can go to your messenger and type ROD for the recipient.

In celebration of my winning the "Une grande poussée" placing in Devin's Contest...I will be sporting the perfect Avatar for a limited time this week. ROTF and LYFAO...enjoy :D :D :p :D :D

Thanks again Devin (oops!!) DMC...for then great contest and prizes. :)

It IS cool!! ... ( I still cannot get anything but a white square with a small red x in it.... ) ah well call it OPUS :D :cool: :D

Beast, excellent avitar! :D

Jason, just register another screen name, with a different email address. Then ask Rod to switch over your post totals. :)

Damn Devin...... You did that in 20 minutes and thats if you saw it as soon as I posted it!

1. Devin crosses with Matt (2 min)
2. Devin returns (3 min)
3. Mark crosses with Ryan (13 min)
4. Matt returns (15 min)
5. Devin crosses with Matt (17 min)

OR

1. Devin crosses with Matt (2 min)
2. Matt returns (4 min)
3. Mark crosses with Ryan (14 min)
4. Devin returns (15 min)
5. Devin crosses with Matt (17 min)

I'm pretty sure that DMC and posse was going to a Millie-Vanille (sp?) concert. ;) :p :cool:

:D :D :D :D Bumper Sticker Contest :D :D :D :D

Gentlemen of Cigar Pass... :)

I thought I would keep the third contest along the same lines as the last two, and keep it humorous. In my travels, I have seen quite a few very funny bumper stickers, so I thought it would make for another great contest. Some time in the next two days, I will post all the information. :cool:

Thanks!

alright, run dmc!

This speech is my recital, I think it's very vital
  To rock (a rhyme), that's right (on time)
  It's Tricky is the title, here we go...

hehe  

bumper stickers?  bring 'em on!  just keep 'em off my vehicles.  that's just plain tacky.

My brothers I have decided to keep the pass and bow out of CP. :D

Oh man!!!! THE TEMPTATION!!! LOL!

I am back from my fishing trip in TN and will get the pass moving again tomorrow! Had a great time caught a few fish and had a chance to hook up with some CF brothers in Paducah as well.....now back to the grind!!

I fly to Vegas on Thursday and will be there for a week....will let you guys know how I make out!!!

DMC said:
Mark has shown me the way.....
Ahhh, but first, Grasshopper, you must give up your worldly possessions...send me your cigars and HC, then you will have truly seen the way.

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Hey Devin...GREAT contest! And to think that there is a great pass hidden in there...somewhere...also. LOL!

I was disappointed that I didn't win the Quai d'Orsay, but lord knows how many hours of pure entertainment and out right belly laughs I got from the photos. This surely was an enjoyable contest...the snowball turned into an avalanche....LOL!

Thanks for a great idea amigo and congratulations to all of the winners.

Sam :cool:

Another great contest Brother! I'm looking forward to laughing for another 30 pages... LOL!

Aloha,

Wade

Robert Johnson. Oh yeah.

lol...Robnsue is going to Las Vegas to make out....hmmm...not bringing the kids eh? :0