• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

El Cheapo Smoke of the Day - 2023

5 Vegas Gold @ $1.87 ea/delivered; promotional 10-pack. Typical everyday online price - $4.

Honduran, with Honduran & Nicaraguan fillers and an Ecuador Connecticut wrapper.

These have been in the humidor @68% for about five months.

It's a mild stick with good construction, a good draw, and an even burn. Your basic well-behaved cigar. If you like a very mild cigar in the morning, then this one is for you.

Puffy rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

View attachment 77073

Holy cow... I think I had that same couch in the 90s, Puff! Looks super familiar.. hold on.. aha!

dan_jhanay.jpg

Well, pretty close anyway! Wow... me, 1997, age 20, post-workout. I was in charge of getting my then gf's daughter dressed that morning.. was the first time and I sent her out with her pants pulled up high with a goofy t-shirt tucked in. The gf cracked up at my effort and had to take a pic!

I think they come in 4 different wrappers. You have the best one, imo. I'm partial to Ometepe though. I posted pics here and my tale of visiting the small island when we went to Nicaragua in 2014. The volcanoes that made the island make for really interesting soil. And the ferry to and from is a blast thanks to the operator and his comedic talents!

Yeah, da Page sells those at great prices as their "Wack Pack". A great value cigar and something you can give to a first-timer and not care much if they don't finish it!

Cigar Page just had them on sale. Maybe still. Torpedos 20/$35.
LOL - YES I ordered some.
:):):)

Holy cow... I think I had that same couch in the 90s, Puff! Looks super familiar.. hold on.. aha!

View attachment 77153

Well, pretty close anyway! Wow... me, 1997, age 20, post-workout. I was in charge of getting my then gf's daughter dressed that morning.. was the first time and I sent her out with her pants pulled up high with a goofy t-shirt tucked in. The gf cracked up at my effort and had to take a pic!

We bought that couch in 1998.

La Perla Habana Black Pearl Morado Toro.

MSRP $10. Everyday online price $4. Puffy price $1.60.

A mellow/medium Nicaraguan with an Cameroon wrapper. Smooth.

This box has been @68% for about seven weeks, and this is the 3rd stick from the box.
Very good construction with an excellent draw and a very even burn.

Puffy rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Black Pearl.jpg

La Perla Habana box2.jpg