• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

El Dentes

Crawdad

A while back I received a nice little package that included a cigar I'd never seen before, the band says "El Dentes". So I decided to smoke it tonite. It's an excellent stick, tastes very much like a BBF, but I'm really not sure and I'd like to know more about it.

A little help here for a newbie?

If anyone should be padding, it should be me. Got like 15 whoppin' posts here....

:sign:

OH YEAH, well since you had to post that you sent Crawdad a PM, then I will post that too since I sent him a couple of PM's so

PM sent

Oh yeah, well...I sent several so... PM Sent again and again.

:p Ptttttttttttttttttttt :sneaky:

How dare Anyone accuse Either of you of being post padders !!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Neither of you would dare be so unscrupulos (or some such word that resembles that).

PuroBrat said:
Amen :thumbs:
Well, my posts are of the upmost quality at all times, not like this one from PB :p :sign:

Actually Steve, no one is accusing either of us of any shenanigans, we're just pointing at each other saying "Na, na, POST PADDER!!" :D

And I am obviously making my case much stronger than PB, my posts have content, his don't :0 :0 :p :D :sign: :love:

Not to point any fingers at other sites (CW, ooops didn't I just say I wasn't going to do that :p ) but MAN you wanna see post padding, just check out some of those :0

Please disregard my three posts in a row previously in this thread.

Awwww Shaaaaddduppp! It's gettin so a person can't sleep round here.

Alright, nuttin' to see here, move along now. The job of the Post Paddin' Cop is never over around here...... :D :thumbs: :p