• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

El Dorado Rum

GuyanaBoy

HAPPY SMOKES!!
Hey Guys,

After I talked about the El Dorado Rum from Guyana, several of you mentioned that you were going to get some......Did any of you do it? If so, Did you like it?

Let me know......

HAPPY SMOKES!!!
GB

Guilty! :(

I have a list of people that are interested in doing a group buy on a case and I have just not been able to get by the supplier. Might be a good project for me this weekend! :)

Oh Kenny,
If we had talked about this while we were together in Conroe, I would have given you some....I had some in the Camper. Cannot believe we didn't think about that.

You will love this stuff....I promise.

HAPPY SMOKES!!!

GB

I haven't gotten it yet Bruddah Steve..... you haven't sent me any yet!!! LMAO! Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

Just kidding Bruddah... you know I'd prefer that you hand deliver a bottle of the 15 year old! :0 :D

Aloha,

Wade

Kenny has been down there playin' with his new AWESOME humi' cabinet and has forgotten all about us Rum needin' folks!! :p That's OK, rub it in! You got it and we don't!! :thumbs:

For what it's worth, I am still in on the case split, of 15 year old. Let me know if we're gonna do it. :D

Floyd T. :sign:

I'm with Brother Floyd, I'm still in for a split! :thumbs:

Since my recent private messages were deleted during the server crash I'm not sure if I have all the people that were interested. From what I can remember Shadow, Skydivnekd, JoeP...... I think Vern had inquired, I'll need to check. I know there was another one or two..... Leebo?

Anyway, I called my store today and he had one bottle on the shelf. I'm suppose to call the first of the week so we can call the distributor to see if they can get a case. Since I will be buying this in case quanities and paying cash (don't tell the wife ;) ) we'll be getting a little better price. Credit price was 27.36, cash price was 25.99. Paying cash by the case I was told under $25. This is if its available from their supplier.

If there are more people that want in on this post up now. If there's enought to get two cases I will (again, if available) but only if I have all bottles accounted for. I would imagine we're talking about $30 to $33 including shipping.

All this talk about 15 year old rum has gotten me thirsty....think I'll have some right now.... :0 :D :p

YUM YUM

By the way, Majestic Liquor in Dallas / Fort Worth seems to carry this Rum.....for those of you in that area.

HAPPY SMOKES!!!

GB

Everything looks good. I just got off the phone with the supplier and he can get the cases. I already have enough players for one case and am closing in on two. What I need from everyone that is interested to do (if you haven't already) is e-mail me at Allofus123@att.net and tell me how many bottles you would like. This will allow me to e-mail everyone at the same time. Its getting very hard to communicate with everyone individually. I will try and accomadate everyone keeping in mind that we need to do this in quanities of 6. In other words, if i get 5 people wanting one bottle and 1 person wanting two bottles, the person wanting 2 bottles will only get one. I was giving a cash price of 24.50 each. Anyone with knowledge of the rate to ship a bottle priority mail with delivery confirmation please let me know so we can set the price. I'm guessing approx $33 each and am willing to adjust if someone can assure me of the shipping cost. I don't mind doing the leg work just don't want to pay for "all yalls" drinking habits. :D ;)

I will give this to the end of the day Thursday. Please make sure to put "Eldorado Rum" in the subject line of your e-mail or you risk the chance of me deleting it. Soon we'll all be singing....

YO HO HO........ :thumbs: :sign: :thumbs:

Update - After updating the list of drunks... I mean people wanting in on the group buy we have more than enough for 2 cases. The supplier already had the first case in and told me he could have the second case there by tomorrow. I will pick them up tomorrow or Saturday.

I have this feeling I'm forgetting someone that had asked for a bottle. At this point all of the bottles are accounted for so I am going to officially close this. There are a few of you who asked for more than one and I will be adjusting those request. Those that asked for 3 will get 2 and those that asked for 2 will get one. I will send out a group e-mail so everyone knows the # of bottles I have them down for and some other vital info. Again, I feel like I've forgotton someone and if I did please e-mail me.

The list of CP's drunks: :D

Vern - got you covered brother
Para God
Horse
Skydivnekd
Snakeeyezzes
Shadow
Devin
Joe P
Wk-mang

Looks like I'm going to be a busy guy this wkend. :thumbs:

Hey.... I take offense to that statement! I'm not as "think" as you "drunk" I am! (hiccup)

Aloha,

Wade

Allofus123 said:
Update - After updating the list of drunks...
And I suppose that was water you were drinking at the "prick on the prairie"?

:sign:

Joe P said:
And I suppose that was water you were drinking at the "prick on the prairie"?

:sign:
I spewed coffee all over the place on that one Joe. Never in my entire life would I have thought I could tell my grandkids that I've drank at the "Prick on the Prairie". Good thing we got there early. ROFLMAO! :D

K everone, tHe um is hear an i tEsTd it to mke suRe it wa goooD. i wll siN whts lefT sOoOn. :sneaky:

ereryoNe shold hAv mAIL :D

MVC-013S.JPG

Uh oh......Me thinks that lots of people aren't going to get their rum! :D :0 :lookup:

Hey Kenny, what do you think of it.....from the looks of your last post, you have sampled it. Do you like it? Was I right??????

Let me hear.

HAPPY SMOKES!!!!

GB

It appears like some people are not getting my e-mails. :( I had hoped to communicate thru e-mail but will also post here to make sure there is no confusion.

The rum has landed and I should be able to get it all packaged for Monday shipping. I did goof on the price as I did not add the great State of Texas sales tax of 8%. That added $2 a bottle. For those that have not sent their
money yet I would appreciate you adding the $2 a bottle. This makes it $35. For those of you that have already sent your money forgetaboutit. (I'll just take a swig out of each of your bottles..LOL :p ) I do not want anyone resending me $2. Please, if you have already mailed it consider the $2 a bottle my thanks for being prompt. If anyone has changed their mind now is the time to tell me. It's no problem for me at this time as I have several people that will take another bottle, including myself. I included my address in one of the e-mails I sent out to the group but if you did not get it let me know and I will forward it to you.

ParaGod (Michael), I need your address and a few other things. Check your e-mail or contact me. Horse (Mark), save the PO $... I'll be in big D next week and can bring the bottle with me.(there won't be much missing)

The distribution is as follows:
ParaGod - 1
Horce - 1
Skydive - 1
Snakeeyezzes - 1
Shadow - 1
Joe P - 1
Wk-mang - 2
Vern - 2
Devin - 2

Any questions let me know.

Su Amigo de Tejas,
Kenny

PS - Steve, I was unable to sample the wares. ??? I am sending out all 12 bottles to those that requested. That was all the supplier had available at the moment but will have some more soon. I'll take care of myself then. If anyone should get a bottle which appears to be less than full..... it would be from evaporation in this Texas heat. :p :D

Wow Kenny.....do all this work and STILL don't get to sample the wares!! What a shame. (I am not sure I could have that much El Dorado in my house and not enjoy some of it.

All I can say is that you guys are going to enjoy this an awful lot. :D :D :D

HAPPY SMOKES AND YO HO HO!!

GB