• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

El Dorado Rum

Allofus123 said:
Horse (Mark), save the PO $... I'll be in big D next week and can bring the bottle with me.(there won't be much missing)

PS.... I was unable to sample the wares. ??? I am sending out all 12 bottles to those that requested. That was all the supplier had available at the moment ...
Not a prob my friend. There's a chair on the porch with your name on it...lots of glasses to choose from, and a smoke or 2 waiting as well. :)

Bruddah Kenny wrote:
PS - Steve, I was unable to sample the wares. I am sending out all 12 bottles to those that requested. That was all the supplier had available at the moment but will have some more soon. I'll take care of myself then.
Bruddah Kenny,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for organizing this! Man... I hope your supplier gets more in soon so you can take care of yourself. BUT.... in the meantime I'll help to take care of you my Bruddah! I'll send the check and a little "Aloha" on Tuesday and hopefully, you'll be "taken care of" by the weekend! :) ;) Thanks again Bruddah Kenny! :thumbs:

Aloha,

Wade

Thanks for getting this set up for us Kenny.

The check's in the mail! :sign:

OK, where can I get a "Prick on the Praire" T-shirt?!?!?!?! :D I gotta have one. Anyone!?! :sign:

When asked by the PO clerk what it was that I was shipping I told her my wife makes home made maple syrup and I was shipping it to several of my friends. Come to find out this lady, Beth, was from Canada and started telling me about how her mom use to make maple syrup when she was a little girl and it was one of the best memories she had about her mom. She went on to tell me her mom had died in an auto accident when she was a teenager. I was and wasn't surprized at the information she was sharing. We kinda know each other thru my constant visits to the PO. I walked out of there going....WOW, losing your mother when you are young has to suck. As I was pulling out of the PO I got an idea. I ran to the grocery store, bought a mason jar and some specialty Canadian maple syrup, poored it into the mason jar and took it up to the PO. Damn if Beth didn't cry her eyes out. She thanked me over and over saying that it was impossible to explain how much a small bottle of maple syrup could have such an effect on her. I could see her traveling back to her childhood days as she talked about the memories of pancakes and real Canadian bacon. I told her sorry but I didn't make canadian bacon...... she busted out a hugh laugh and gave me a big hug. I left there feeling great. Had to share brothers......

OK, everything is in the mail and yall should be in receipt of it mid to late week. I under estimated shipping :lookup: but it ain't no big thing. I got it covered! :) Here are the DC#'s:

Joe Padian - 01038555749066489400
Harold Bierbach - 01038555749097946675
Devin Cole - 01038555749108432425
Michael Frandsen - 01038555749056003623
Vern Hamm - 01038555749003574879
Wade Kodama - 01038555749097946705
Floyd Combs - 01038555749129403978
Bill Orlando - 01038555749066489417

Let me know when you receive it. Enjoy everyone! :thumbs:

Great story. Even though you tricked her its always a good feeling when you make someone else feel good! :thumbs:

I haven't written my check yet so let me know how much more shipping was so I can get you the correct amount. If my math is correct the total right now is 35 beans.

Thanks again Al Lofus for doing this. I know it can be a real pain shipping that many packages.

Joe P said:
Laughing @ Joe...... Some people will get it, some won't! ;)

Joe, just send $35 and don't worry about it. I'd have to go find the receipts and then match zip codes to figure it out. Since the PO changed the rates its not as simple anymore as figuring the weight. They had to start charging by which zones you're sending to also. :angry: My recollection was the 1 bottle packages ranged from $9 to $11 and the 2 bottle packages went from $11.95 to $15.95. Glad I used the electronic DC labels and saved on the cost of the DC charge. :)

Thanks for sharing that great story with us Bruddah Kenny! And... thanks for taking charge of the El Dorado Group Buy! Since you've posted all the DC numbers for us here's one for you... 01038555749088190476! ENJOY!

Aloha,

Wade

ps: Hey Al Lofus, I hope it's okay that I made out the check to Kenny Greeson. :p :thumbs:

wk-mang said:
Thanks for sharing that great story with us Bruddah Kenny! And... thanks for taking charge of the El Dorado Group Buy! Since you've posted all the DC numbers for us here's one for you... 01038555749088190476! ENJOY!

Aloha,

Wade

ps: Hey Al Lofus, I hope it's okay that I made out the check to Kenny Greeson. :p :thumbs:
Methinks Kenny is getting more than checks showing up in the mailbox! ;) :D

Thanks for running the GB! :)

The check was mailed out last week. Another package was mailed out today to take care of the postage.

0301 0120 0001 4565 3597. :)

Got mine today

Thanks for putting this together.

A thank you will be in the mail friday to ya Allofus

Thanks again

Man... I'm still doing the pee-pee dance waiting... LOL! I guess my shipment is still coming across the Pacific via outrigger canoe... LMAO!

Aloha,

Wade

Got mine last night after returning home from work. Great job, Kenny! :D

Thanks again, for settin' it up!

:sign:

Got mine today. I sent of the money today also, sorry for being late. DC 03021790000206850223
I didn't have time to get a money order. So I had to wrap the money around some cigars, I hope you don't mind. ;)

Now this is mighty tastey Rum. I havent had rum like this before. I think I could become addicted to this stuff :love:

Mine arrived today Kenny.

After dinner I pulled a Bolivar Corona Gigante out of the humidor, poured some of the rum in a glass and retired to the back deck. The rum was very good and went well with the Bolivar. All in all it was a great way to relax.

Steve thanks for recommending the El Dorado and Kenny again thanks for setting up the buy! :thumbs:

Wooohooo! The bottles arrived in the islands! Thanks again Bruddah Kenny (err... Al Lofus) for setting this up! I hope ya feel the "Aloha" soon! LOL!

Aloha,

Wade