• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

El Dorado Rum

Mine arrived yesterday...by way of Al's Delivery Service

by Al himself :)

and yep......

we 'sampled' it :thumbs:

I've been gone since Tuesday and am just getting home only to find all kind of envelopes and packages waiting on me. Wow, you guys are too much. Looks like I got confirmation on everyones bottle(s) arriving in good shape. Phew, that worried me.

I was able to hand deliver Horse's (Mark) to his house Thursday evening. What a wonderful evening it was. Mark fixed us up a few snorts of rum and we plopped our butts out on the porch and fired up some smokes. Ahhhhh, life was grand. The evening got better when Marks lovely wife Donna joined us for a drink and a cigar. (She's so much easier on the eye then Mark :p ) Thanks again Mark..... its always a pleasure sharing smoke with you my friend! :thumbs:

Thanks Steve for turning us on to this Rum. I enjoyed it very much.

Glad to hear you guys have all enjoyed this rum. I was hoping you would all enjoy it. It is without a doubt the best rum I have tasted..and I have had the priviledge of sampling MANY :D

Of course, if any of you are not happy with the rum, I am sure we can find someone to dispose of it for you. :D

Enjoy the rum guys!! And..HAPPY SMOKES!!

GB

Damn, mine is getting low :p . I wonder if there is someone living near mexico that can start a tequila list now :p :sign:

I want to formerly lodge a complaint :angry: . It seems that when I recieved this bottle of "so called" rum, it WAS full. NOBODY told me that there was an evaporation problem. I went to have a wee nip today, and what do you think I saw, well it was over 1/2 empty. Well I can tell you I was quite shocked and apalled at the apparent evaporation problem, since I couldn't figure out where in the world the stuff was going to ;) . I after all only would take a nip here and there. Thats all. So in conclusion I just want to warn the other people that have recieved the same rum to look out for the evaporation factor. :p

PG I'm having the same problem. bro!

I've got my local liquor store owner ordering some more. I hope I have enough to tide me over until he gets some in.

I really think the damn bottle is defective, Hey can I get a replacement from the manufacture. :D

HA HA HA. . . you guys are right about the evaporation problem. But in two weeks, I will be in GUYANA for over THREE MONTHS. For some reason the evaporation problem isn't as bad there. . . :D Or maybe it is just that I can get it any time I want while I am there! (of course, it is a trade off, they think a fine cigar is a King Edward or Hav A Tampa! Aren't ANY cigar stores in Guyana! ??? :angry: ??? )

Tell you what I'll do, every time I take a "nip" from my many bottles there, I will think of you guys. Will that help any?

I will however talk to the folks at the El Dorado Distillery and lodge the complaint for you! :D :D :D

HAPPY NIPS. . . opps, I mean SMOKES!

GB

Tell you what I'll do, every time I take a "nip" from my many bottles there, I will think of you guys. Will that help any?

I will however talk to the folks at the El Dorado Distillery and lodge the complaint for you!
No that doesn't help. I am almost out of booze :( :p

I would, but I am afraid that from the time I bought the bottle to send to you, until the time you got it, the evaporation would kick in and the bottle might even be empty! ??? ;) :) :D :p

I'll be drinking some later this next week while I am down there Ed. . . I suppose I could drink some for you. . . .LOL :D :D :D

WHATS UP WITH THAT!!!! Steve, you sounded so cool on the phone, how can you hurt me like that :0

LOL, what the heck. You desreve it Bro, what your doing is an awesome thing :thumbs:

P.s Love your web site