• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Election 2004 Pass

I believe there is a far left wing conspiracy causing this pass to go amuck in order to divert attention from the real problem which is

cohibasurfer said:
Servebig ... you know exactly what me and Joe are saying! Frankly I was suprised when you tried your first puts and takes after this post by you was brought to my attention from your own pass.
yup...in hindsight im glad i ran it though you guys before i sent it out. imagine the response i would have gotten, given the one i did asking for advice. in the end i made what i thought were great PTs and not one soul commented on it. Tell me Cohibasurfer do you ever say anything nice?

moki said:
Fitting there is so much controversy in an election pass. :)

Hanging chads, anyone?
Who's chad, and why do we want to hang him? :lookup:

This little thing is getting ugly. I've been a member here for over two years and this whole thing is the reason I have slowed way down on my posting. There are FOG's here for a reason, those that have EARNED respect.

For those of you who are new and think you know what you are doing, SHUT UP! I don't care if you have been around on another board forever or have been smoking a lot longer than me or whatever, SHUT UP. Some of you guys are like whatching a cat fight, so as far as I'm concerned, you are now the skirt wearers of CP.

Misc., you should have known better...anyone else that made poor p/t's, learn. This is really an easy thing to do guys/ladies, so for all that is good in the world, stop bitchin, stop taking advantage and start playing nice. I'm tired of reading this thread. ENOUGH!

CC, I hope the rest of the pass goes well bud!

Joe

servebig said:
cohibasurfer said:
Servebig ... you know exactly what me and Joe are saying! Frankly I was suprised when you tried your first puts and takes after this post by you was brought to my attention from your own pass.
yup...in hindsight im glad i ran it though you guys before i sent it out. imagine the response i would have gotten, given the one i did asking for advice. in the end i made what i thought were great PTs and not one soul commented on it. Tell me Cohibasurfer do you ever say anything nice?
Servebig .... Your question to me was simply a cloaking device for your own current situation. Your trying signify that I'm a mean spirited person to devert the skeptism you brought upon yourself. It's not going to work. And I'm sorry if you didn't get a standing Ovation on your final Puts. If it had been genuine, then it would have been your only attempt.

And If you want to keep slinging mud at me, and trying to some how shift your indistinctive behavior upon my character. I suggest you start another thread and move this off CC pass thread.

Now On with the Show!

CC .... where the hell are ya. It's been a long Power lunch don't cha think?

cohibasurfer said:
And If you want to keep slinging mud at me, and trying to some how shift your indistinctive behavior upon my character. I suggest you start another thread and move this off CC pass thread.
good idea!

The assh*le poll

Damn, where are the mods when you need one?

Oh, no doubt posting about free flatscreens.......

The behavior of some of the passers is definitely below par. :lookup:

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Damn, where are the mods when you need one?
Gee, if you hadn't gotten upset and quit, I guess you could have taken care of it.

Tell me Lee, what would you do? Ban them all? That seemed to be your SOP back in the day.
Oh wait, I guess it still is. Censoring a memberlist is still censoring.

As it stand now, aside from some heated tensions and some name calling, I don't see a problem with people working out their own issues right now. If someone specifically wants a Mod to step in, please let me know.

Oh hush up, Dave! Stick a fork in it, you're done! :sign:

As for this, it's been getting out of hand for a while. If CC let's it happen, that's on him as it is his pass. But don't think that the guys with questionable puts and takes aren't being watched, they are.....

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Oh hush up, Dave! Stick a fork in it, you're done! :sign:

As for this, it's been getting out of hand for a while. If CC let's it happen, that's on him as it is his pass. But don't think that the guys with questionable puts and takes aren't being watched, they are.....
were my PTs questionable leebo? i put it out to the group...got their feedback about quality vs quantity and adjusted mine accordingly.

You did a little better on the second try, but it wouldn't have flown in my pass.

I didn't mention names, but since you asked...... :D

Leebo8-9-8 said:
You did a little better on the second try, but it wouldn't have flown in my pass.

I didn't mention names, but since you asked...... :D
a LITTLE better??? :sign:

Takes

28)CAO Black Belicoso
34)Perdomo Reserve A#4 Maduro

Puts

53)Avo 22
54)Avo 77
55)Padron 1926 #9

Come on... don't clog up this thread with this. I mean it's good and all. So move it over to Barneys "cool" thread. I'm sure it took him a long time to come up with this idea. It can be the bathroom of all threads, we can really stink it up! ;)

Let the rest of the passers enjoy themselves. I've looked at the list and there are some great passers coming up!

cohibasurfer said:
Come on... don't clog up this thread with this. I mean it's good and all. So move it over to Barneys "cool" thread. I'm sure it took him a long time to come up with this idea. It can be the bathroom of all threads, we can really stink it up!  ;)

Let the rest of the passers enjoy themselves. I've looked at the list and there are some great passers coming up!
pfffffffft sounds like filabustering to me ;) good thing its an election pass

So how about that debate tonight :p

Pass should be coming my way to Mesa, AZ I'm guessing. Haven't seen a DC# yet though.

And thanks to all for the PMs after my outburst. Stand up bunch of fellas in here :sign:

Takes

28)CAO Black Belicoso
34)Perdomo Reserve A#4 Maduro

Puts

53)Avo 22
54)Avo 77
55)Padron 1926 #9

Nice plays, Barney.

I've been busy as all get out with campaigns, a civil war (who ever said war was civil anyway :D ) with my local RTC, State Committee meetings, political fund raisers, broken down english cars, busted appliances, blah, blah.... and I can't even remember what else.......OH YEAH, I fell asleep watching a debate tonight :D

How come Kerry don't TALK like he's from Massachusetts? Ya know "Paak tha caa in Haavad yaad" an all, I don't get it ??? Fat Ted Kennedy does, and so did his bro:
"Ask naught what your country can do for you...." geeeeesh :0 :p :D

At my first glance (because once again, I didn't look at it very closely), Misc's P/T's looked okay to me but once I reviewed it again, I think they're a little deficient as pointed out by CS and others who've checked in on the pass.

Personally I'm glad that people are posting their opinions on participants P/T's even if they are not in the pass especially since I really should have know better and NOT started a pass when I'm so freakin' busy :0

Misc emailed me and offered to send some additional cigars to one of the players down the line so I'll get back to him and see if we can make that happen.

I want to thank all of you particularly MMM, CS, JOE.M. & Leebo8-9-8 for checking in and watching out for this pass especially since I haven't been able to.

Pass on........

I've seen a few of these passes go south recently, hope it works out for you! :D