• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Election 2004 Pass

Bobbyson1a, I can have about ten deer tide up in my back yard anytime you want target practice! LOL Have a good trip! :thumbs:

Monte said:
Bobbyson1a, I can have about ten deer tide up in my back yard anytime you want target practice! LOL Have a good trip! :thumbs:
Thanks bro that sounds great. :sign:

OK here's my P&T's any issues...land blast me.... :D

Take
#23 Padron Anniversary 1964 Diplomatico
Put
#80 Padron Anniversary 1964 Torpedo

Take
#56 RyJ Dreams
Put
#81 CAO MX2 Toro

Take
#70 Partagas Culebra
Put
#82 San Cristobal - El Principe

Take
#76 Ramon Allones SCC
Put
#83 VR Famoso

Take
#65 Cohiba Siglio 1
Put
#84 RyJ Exhibicion #4

Put
#85 Puros Indios Presidente
#86 CAO Gold Robusto

Box will go out to Rico in am...look out Hialeah... :D

-P-

It's cool when you get home late from work and there is a pass waiting for you that you totally forgot about. I have to work late again tomorrow (Damn Open House at school) but should have the box out by friday. I'll keep you all posted.

Hey CC, pass friends, et al.

Just wanted to let you know that Indiana and especially my county is getting even more red as a GOP state. The county had a republican landslide winning every seat open including the county council, commissioners, etc.

We now have a republican governor ending a 16 year reign by the Democrats. Including state reps and senators, and congress, I now have 100% Republican representation from the township trustee all the way to the whitehouse except for one of my two senators who is Even Bayh who is a moderate.

You might have noted Fox News inquiring why the democrates don't have Bayh run for President perdicting that the Democratic Party needs to move its party platform to the center to win the middle part of the USA.

A friend of mine who ran for state senate as a democrat lost handedly and had an article in this mornings paper stating that the democratic party needs to move right in order to win. He ran as a pro life democrat but noted that many people commented to him that that was an oxymoron.

Just wondered how your campaigns went.

Bump for update. How we doing here? I can feel it getting closer. :p

The remaining order:
Dixie
Surfer
S0ber
Monte
other1
Home to me

Hey Gunpowder, I wanna move to Indiana :D We LOST two State Senate seats, FOUR incumbent State House seats, reelected a liberal US Senator (Chris Dodd) for his FIFTH term :lookup: The Democrats have a veto-proof majority in the State Senate and are ONE seat away from one in the House but Mike Alberts and I saved the day so-to-speak with him winning his race. Republicans won only two open State Rep seats and we had many great candidates get crushed this year. Indiana & Connecticut are two completely different worlds :0

Another bright spot was that MY US Republican Congressman (Rob Simmons) who was the #2 target in the entire country by the Democrats (because he is the Republican Congressman with the most Democrat district in the entire country if you look at voter registration) WON his bid for a third term, with a 54% to 46% victory. :thumbs:

Alright guys, things got a little hectic and I had to work yesterday. Here's the P/T's:

Takes:
67. Cohiba Siglo IV
78. San Cristobal La Fuerza
3. Quai d'Orsay - Gran Corona
82. San Cristobal - El Principe

Puts:
87. Cohiba Robusto - Mar 04
88. Montecristo no.2 - Jun 04
89. Bolivar Belicoso Fino
90. Vegas Robaina Clasico
91. Bolivar Corona Junior - May 03
92. La Luna - LHB Torpedo Claro

Should be out tomorrow. :thumbs:

Bill, I sent you 2 PMs and you acknowledged me. Jason - do not send the pass to me! I will be on vacation and the pass will sit ifo my door 'til the 3rd week in December. :0

"Packed like lemmings into shiny metal boxes, contestants in a suicidal race."

The Police.

I used to hear that on the radio all the time when it first came out in 1983 when I was in college. I heard it so much I got real sick of it real fast......... :p

For now....I'm wating to hear back from CC before I ship out.

Take: 4. Quintero Brevas
Put: 93. RyJ Coronitas en Cedro

Take: 85. Puros Indios Presidente
Put: 94. Monte Afrique 444

Take: 79. La Aurora Sublimes
Put: 95. ERDM Robusto Suprema

Cheers,
Dixie

rnccen said:
Take
#70 Partagas Culebra
Put
#82 San Cristobal - El Principe
Since no one else is jumping in on this one ???

Was this a single Culebra (one braid) or was it the foil-wrapped, banded braid of 3?

If it was a full set, I have beef with this P/T. A set of 3 is $15. The San Chritobal is $6.

Cheers,
Dixie

P/T's look good to me GB :thumbs:

Oh and yeah Paul, was that a WHOLE Culebra or 1/3? I'd even argue that the SC El Principe is a $4.84 cigar since a box is easy to find for $121.00.

So 1/3 of a Culebra would be fair but a bundle of three exchanged for a $5.00 cigars seems lopsided ???

OK, I guess the culebra will pan out later down the road. ???

0503 8555 7490 3240 2004 w/$200 insurance....

Cheers,
Dixie

The pass arrived safely from the "Queen City". The sticks are already resting in one of my coolidors. I'll go though it tomorrow night and mail it out first thing Monday!!!! :thumbs: