• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Election 2004 Pass

I'm gonna have to wait a little longer, I think. Here in Utah, that sticker would probably get me pulled over for going 1 mile over the posted speed, my car spray-painted or keyed and, in the more rural areas, shot at!! :0 :0 :0

Now after inauguration and well into the "mandated" second term....... :D

Now I'm jut lazy. Will get this out ASAP. Sorry Bill. :blush:

Well WHEN?

I think two weeks is a ridiculous amount of time to hold a pass. :angry:

Lemme see, you've had time to make 45 posts here (including 9 since you posted on December 15th) since receiving the pass on December 6th but no time to do your puts & takes?

If you can't find the time to do P/T's, please just send it on its way..............

Hey, give the guy a break Bill, he told ya he was busy being lazy...

The unfortunate part is, this pass is just a few plays away from returning home. If Jason hadn't sat on this, you could have had to back for christmas. :(

I'll be home.... For Christmas.
You can count on me..
Please have snow and.. Mistletoe!
And presents on the treeeeeeeee.

DC# 0103 8555 7492 0886 0083

A thousand sorrys Bill. There is no excuse for having held it so long. I hope you still love me. ??? :love:

coventrycat86 said:
Well WHEN?

I think two weeks is a ridiculous amount of time to hold a pass. :angry:

Lemme see, you've had time to make 45 posts here (including 9 since you posted on December 15th) since receiving the pass on December 6th but no time to do your puts & takes?

If you can't find the time to do P/T's, please just send it on its way..............
[snapback]149872[/snapback]​

Well Bill I for one absolutely see your point! I know your trying to be a good pass host and remain calm and hold it together. And you did a good job. But I think with the cavalier attitude Other1 has taken lately I'll post my opinion.

Jason you are right that there is no excuse for the turn around time on this pass. There is also no excuse for the way it which you have responded to the delay. To me you have taken a stance that you are above basic rules that everyone here at CP try to honor. This doesn't only pertain to this particular issue either. I know you have done a few favors here for some members including myself, but that gives you no right to make lite of the situation with some half a$$ non-shalante slap in the face to Bill. I personally didn't see any sincerity from your post.
It was mentioned to me that perhaps you were trying to create some controversy by this latest issue. Well if you are... you've have it. Now you can get what ever it is off your chest at my expense and not Bill's.

It was mentioned to you that I might be trying to cause controversy? That's a fascinating absurd conspiracy theory, and I'd love to know who you were doing your investigation with.

Here is what happened. I was very ill for a week. I didn't work, I saw doctors, and I almost ended up in the hospital. It was not actually the flu as I said, but frankly I don't think it's any bodys f'ing business so thats what I said as an explanation.

Then following spending a week basically in bed I was very busy for the next week. I had ended up having two passes. I sent out servebig's first and then held on to Bill's. I did this because Bill's was going home so I wasn't really holding the pass up so much, just holding it up for Bill, who I consider a friend and thought would understand. I know I held it too long, and I apologized publicly here and privately to Bill.

Frankly I couldn't give a rat's ass what you think CS. I don't care if you've appointed yourself protector of CP and critic of all passes. Frankly I think you should STFU and mind your own business. I don't care if you accept my apology, I wasn't apologizing to you.

Bill, I do apologize to you once again. I'm sorry I held the pass so long. Like I said, despite the extenuating circumstances I still should have gotten it out sooner, I'm sorry, and hope you can forgive me.

other1 said:
It was mentioned to you that I might be trying to cause controversy? That's a fascinating absurd conspiracy theory, and I'd love to know who you were doing your investigation with.

Here is what happened. I was very ill for a week. I didn't work, I saw doctors, and I almost ended up in the hospital. It was not actually the flu as I said, but frankly I don't think it's any bodys f'ing business so thats what I said as an explanation.

Then following spending a week basically in bed I was very busy for the next week. I had ended up having two passes. I sent out servebig's first and then held on to Bill's. I did this because Bill's was going home so I wasn't really holding the pass up so much, just holding it up for Bill, who I consider a friend and thought would understand. I know I held it too long, and I apologized publicly here and privately to Bill.

Frankly I couldn't give a rat's ass what you think CS. I don't care if you've appointed yourself protector of CP and critic of all passes. Frankly I think you should STFU and mind your own business. I don't care if you accept my apology, I wasn't apologizing to you.

Bill, I do apologize to you once again. I'm sorry I held the pass so long. Like I said, despite the extenuating circumstances I still should have gotten it out sooner, I'm sorry, and hope you can forgive me.
[snapback]150220[/snapback]​

LMAO!!!
STFU? Mind my own buisness on a public bulletinboard? Ohhh ... ok. It's halarious how many times I've heard the same thing from some other people. Same sh$t just a different name this time. And your not in good company.

I think my opinion has been stated and clarified for myself now. No need in going through the rigamaroe. It don't look like it will help in this situation. Continue with your meltdown if you wish ... it's entertaining to say the least.

Absolutely right, this is a public board and you have every right to state your opinion.

That being said, your comments have been personal attacks on people's character, bringing up past behavior as thought it's proof of current intent, refusing to accept apologies or explanations, and essentially calling members of this board liars, manipulators, and all around scum. :(

I don't read your posts as helpful, preventive or in any way positive. Having faced serious illness and surgeries myself, I would never presume that someone was deliberately holding onto a pass if they were able to get it out, given those circumstances.

You only have Jason's response on which to base your accusations and venom, and you choose to flatly disbelieve him. So he had the time to post; I've had plenty of days when I was able to sit at the keyboard, but no way could I get out of the house.

If you choose to be the pass "Watch Dog", then maybe you should limit yourself to the contents of the pass, and not presume to be the arbiter of members' behavior and the judge of their character.

OK so you want to send me a PM asking me what my personal vendetta against you is? Then speed into some 3rd grade rant on how you could careless how long I've been here, and that you think I don't play by the rules. Tell me that I can take my, according to you, "better than you attitude" and stick it up my A$$. Your sick of me. Then preach some redirect of how you appologised and that should be good enough. Ohh and then ask me to give you an excuse for me... ME ... being a prick?

LMAO!

Well....
I'm not going to hide behind a curtain and argue with someone that has your delusional outlook. I can tell you that there is no personal vendetta. Your actions have simply caused me to post. But I will give you a question to answer. What did you put in Serve's pass to cover the Cohiba Esplendidos? And also give you one piece of advice. When you start calling people names, Flaking out and talking tuff. Make sure they give a sh$t what you think, or your wasting your time.

And Psyktek .... feel free to state your opinion. It's a public bulletin board. But don't put words into my mouth. If I call some one a liar or scum. I don't studder pal!

cohibasurfer said:
But I will give you a question to answer. What did you put in Serve's pass to cover the Cohiba Esplendidos?

I don't know. The five year old RyJ.. Either of the EL cubans I put in. Take your pick. Multiple people, including the pass maintainer, posted saying my P/Ts were good. That boat has sailed. In fact, that seems to be a recurring theme in all the passes you choose to critique. Take your own advice, your BS is old and stale and nobody cares.

other1 said:
cohibasurfer said:
But I will give you a question to answer. What did you put in Serve's pass to cover the Cohiba Esplendidos?

I don't know. The five year old RyJ.. Either of the EL cubans I put in. Take your pick. Multiple people, including the pass maintainer, posted saying my P/Ts were good. That boat has sailed. In fact, that seems to be a recurring theme in all the passes you choose to critique. Take your own advice, your BS is old and stale and nobody cares.
[snapback]150291[/snapback]​

Convince yourself and your posse Other1!

But I think he was just glad it moved on :) Just like I'm going to now.
Merry Christmas!

Current Status

You entered 0103 8555 7492 0886 0083

Your item was delivered at 12:17 pm on December 20, 2004 in CHAPLIN, CT 06235.

Darn I missed the Show.

Either before or after Christmas, CC will have a nice Christmas Pass Box to play with.

other1 said:
Current Status

You entered 0103 8555 7492 0886 0083

Your item was delivered at 12:17 pm on December 20, 2004 in CHAPLIN, CT 06235.
[snapback]150478[/snapback]​

I love my mailman, he was nice enough to drive in the driveway (which had not been plowed yet), trapse through 5 inches of snow and left it on a flower box under the roof overhang. :thumbs:

Of course, I didn't know it was there until sometime around 5:00 p.m. and the rain gutters were frozen and the box got drenched with the snow melting off the roof and dripping all over the pass box all day and had a 1/2" layer of ice frozen all over it by the time I found it :0

No problem though, I got it inside in time :thumbs: Since it never got above 15 degrees today, the water didn't get a chance to soak in, it froze on contact :0 I just opened it and I'm starting to go through it, HOLY MOMMA, no one took the SP Sanchos, the SLR Serie A, the PAM #1 or the SC El Morro ???

Wassa matter with youse guys? My cigars aren't good enough for ya ??? :D Those Sanchos LOOK kinda intimidating but trust me, they are GREAT cigars :thumbs:

Thanks everyone for participating in the pass :thumbs:

Oh and one of you must have an extra "Rubbermaid" cover kicking around. I had included a third Rubbermaid storage container including the cover in the pass box but since it never got used, the cover got lost along the way. So if it turns up, just drop it in the mail to me.

I hope y'all had a chance to look at my "scrapbook" which gives you an idea what I spend most of my spare time doing AND take one of those rulers. If you need a few hundred more rulers, let me know, we've got LOTS of 'em left :D

Best of all was that the campaign I managed this year (Mike Alberts for State Rep.) produced a WINNING candidate in a nail biter :0 (we won by 48 votes out of over 10,000 cast). It was the closest election in the entire state this year. My State Senator rolled to victory and my Congressman also won by a fairly comfortable margin 54% to 46% even though his opponent gave him a tough race.

Good election, good pass, what more can I ask for?

Thanks again everyone ;)

I did do takes.. I guess I forgot to note them..

68 - Monte #2
90 - VR Classico
104 - Ashton VSG ?? (robusto?)
111 - Perdomo EDS Robusto

Hmmmm,

Anyone know what happended to #69 the Cohiba Piramides EL 2001 and #97 the Partagas Short? Neither of these sticks are in the pass.

The Cohiba was put by JOE.M. and the Party Short was put by surferonthecrystalcoast.