• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Election Day CONTEST!

I noticed quite a few of you guessed the same number. Might want to change that!

I'll guess 15.

I'll guess 14. I suppose I'd have more faith in you, however all the lower numbers are already taken!

I'll guess 14.

However, if you get 14 wrong... you might want to reconsider your fortune-telling abilities. :)

I bet you have a better finger on the pulse of politics in your area than I could even come close to having. But since most of the good guesses have been taken, I'll bet big with 21 wrong.

Good luck!
- C

CC...This contest is rigged!! When is the last time you were wrong???

:laugh:

Bill, you forgot the mighty burg of Easton.
Bill Kupinse led a near unanimous GOP sweep against some sk**ky opposition.

alph

CORRECT ARE IN GREEN
INCORRECT ARE IN RED
YET TO BE DETERMINED ARE IN BLACK

Republican wins:
Brooklyn: Engle wins
Thompson: Babbitt wins
Ellington: Stupinski wins
Stafford: Bacchiochi wins
Canterbury: Dupont wins
Woodstock: Very wins
Willington: Eldredge wins
Pomfret: Patenaude wins
Voluntown: Grimm wins
Bozrah: Robbins wins
Preston: Congdon wins
Columbia: VANCE wins
Sprague: Allen wins
New Milford: Murphy wins
Litchfield: Paul wins
Thomaston: Piscopo wins
Fairfield: Stone wins

Democrat wins:
Plainfield: Cunningham wins
Windham: Paulhaus wins
Lebanon: Okunuk wins
Colchester: Contois wins
Griswold: Brycki wins OH I LOVE BEING WRONG ON THIS ONE!!! The Republican won by 20 votes!!! :thumbs:
Vernon: Marmer wins
Chaplin: Lanzit wins
Hampton: Chapel wins
Sterling: Firlik wins OOOOOPS, oh gee, I was wrong, HOLY CRAP :0
Tolland: Democrats win Town Council
Washington: Sears wins

And last but not least, in Newburyport, MA - Donna Holaday WINS Mayor!!!

These are the results so far, the BIG one for me personally was Stafford, WOW what a win, first Republican win up there sine 1959. :0 Another huge one was Brooklyn, 28 years since a Republican has won the top seat there.

GEEEEZ NINE wrong to far :( The ones at the top of the list had the hihgh probability of being wrong and I picked most of them correctly. The "gimmies" were shockers :0

tdog said:
Ok I'll go with nine. Thanks for the contest Bill.
[snapback]247357[/snapback]​

Nine wrong and two left. My fingers are crossed.

Edit: It is down to myself, Rob, and Ginseng.

So... in six months after arguing about voter intent and hanging or pregnant chads, allegations of voter fraud and disenfranchisement, and numerous court challenges, who will be the winner?
:) :) :)

Congrats on your candidate winning

You get a city job out of this??
:sign: :sign:

Bill

wam79 said:

Congrats on your candidate winning

You get a city job out of this??
:sign: :sign:

Bill
[snapback]247789[/snapback]​

"City"? :sign: That was a funny one!!! We just have small towns out here, Stafford's population is only around 11,000 so there aren't really any "jobs" to hand out. :D Stafford has some kind of "Town Administrator" but Allen Bacchiochi will keep that guy on. He was hired by the previous administration and we think it would be fun to see how much of a "team player"
sex2.gif
he'll be with the "new administration" :laugh:

I was RIGHT in Willington but WRONG in Tolland (which is cool because I thought my Republican friends would not prevail but they did :thumbs: )

So the final answer is TEN WRONG.

(GEEEEEZZZZZ........ I woulda done better flipping a coin on each one :laugh: )

Who had that?

Yeh but you missed the biggest one CC

VARON Wins in Newcastle!

4 More Years,4 More Years... :thumbs:

benjiev said:
Yeh but you missed the biggest one CC

VARON Wins in Newcastle!

4 More Years,4 More Years... :thumbs:
[snapback]247812[/snapback]​

OH BABY!!!! Congratulations!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I heard the opposition was working very hard against you but you prevailed. :thumbs: :laugh:

IgwanaRob looks like the winner of my silly contest!!

Thanks everyone for playing! :thumbs:

LOL Bill you know how it is when you run against that guy named "UN-OPPOSED"

Unfortunately the biggest loss is the new "Clean Air Act" Smoking Ban that Passed pretty heavily here... One of the most aggressive in the country no more smoking in any public buildings! Looks like my favorite cigar bar the Wooley Toad and my humi are going to go by the wayside :(

That SUCKS!

benjiev said:
LOL Bill you know how it is when you run against that guy named "UN-OPPOSED"

Unfortunately the biggest loss is the new "Clean Air Act" Smoking Ban that Passed pretty heavily here... One of the most aggressive in the country no more smoking in any public buildings! Looks like my favorite cigar bar the Wooley Toad and my humi are going to go by the wayside :(

That SUCKS!
[snapback]247817[/snapback]​

:( :( I've heard that Washington state is leading the charge with this crap BUT fear not, Connecticut is right behind you! :D

Oh, I ran for TWO positions locally and won them BOTH!!! :thumbs: Zoning Board of Appeals and Library Director :laugh:

I too had stiff opposition for both of those:

Unopposed

AND

Unopposed

:laugh: