• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

electric humidification systems

drunkfish3

Angry Fish
What do you guys recommend was looking at the Set & Forget by aristocrat, the Avallo Accumonitor, and the cigar oasis magna 3.0. First 2 will be around $300 magna is $200. Tower i just bought is around 16 cubic feet and came with a Moist-n-aire, which i don't have much confidence in since i read reviews. so i am looking to replace once i can save the money and maybe sell the moist-n-aire if i can even if i only get $75-100 for it.

I’ve been happy with the Magna for the last
Year. Takes a bit of room up though. Only have to charge it four times a year.

Set and Forget from Bob Staebell or the Accumonitor from Avallo are the only two I'd be all over. Not cheap, but proven, stable humidification. Easy to recommend either.

Agree with Tom, 4 of my cabinets have the Set and forget systems, and they are a joy to have... put distilled water in every few months, with just a bit of colloidal silver, and sit back and relax...

Agree with Tom, 4 of my cabinets have the Set and forget systems, and they are a joy to have... put distilled water in every few months, with just a bit of colloidal silver, and sit back and relax...
i sent them a email to see what system they recommend. sites a little confusing.

Avallo is what I have and it is great. My built in I made is 16 cubic feet as well and I have the 2 large canister system and it has no problem keeping the proper level. Like Bill and Tom I use the silver as well and it is has chanced the game for me when needing to change the wicks.

Paul

I have a bottle of silver on it's way. How long do the canisters last before they need to be filled? Is there a low water alarm like the set and forget?

I have a bottle of silver on it's way. How long do the canisters last before they need to be filled? Is there a low water alarm like the set and forget?
No there is no alarm. Depends on the season. Right now 3 weeks but summer probably double that.

No there is no alarm. Depends on the season. Right now 3 weeks but summer probably double that.
I did a thread on my bathroom remodel when I did the built in so you can see what’s involved with the canisters and fans. O yea I have a 4 fan system.