• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Elegant, Class, Beauty, Fine Lines......

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
I didn't know where to post this but figured our humidor forum is as close to an accessory place as any. :)

Have you ever seen a more beautiful lighter in your entire life?

Art & Technique
luvlove.gif
:thumbs:

Hmmmmm, it does for me...... anyone else not able to see the web page?

Ahhh.. worked that time. Not sure what happened... At any rate: Beautiful lighter!

I have seen those lighters somewhere else before this. They are some very nice looking lighters.

I think they MSRP @ an outrageous amount but I saw them on sale for like 5-6 hundred.

One day when I don't even have to worry about $$ I will be using that lighter (for everyday of course) and be using one of those opus X ashtrays instead of keeping it in the box (as right now if I got one that is where it would stay)

LOL

Phil

I'd be scared to death to use it. Imagine the first time you got a chip in that black laquer..... :0

St. Dupont tends to produce overpriced, underperforming stuff, IMHO. I haven't bought anything from them in years, so perhaps that's changed. Just a heads up.

I don't know if you are talking about your experience with Dupont lighters or not but my experience with them is that they perform great. I've yet to have a problem with them.

As for the overpricing...... I suppose if you compare it's basic function to a wooden match it'd be hard to argue. ROFLMAO! ;) :D

Allofus123 said:
As for the overpricing...... I suppose if you compare it's basic function to a wooden match it'd be hard to argue. ROFLMAO! ;) :D
I use flint that I've mined from a local quarry and some shavings, myself...

Very nice lookin' lighter. Hopefully when I make my first Million, I'll pick one up with a few other primo items I've been eye ballin' for years.... :D :thumbs: :p

moki said:
St. Dupont tends to produce overpriced, underperforming stuff, IMHO. I haven't bought anything from them in years, so perhaps that's changed. Just a heads up.
Which model did you buy years ago?

And please tell us how the performance was not up to par.

I still like mine the best. :) Though a Taj Majhal one would not be kicked out of the watch box. :)

cuaba04-vi.jpg

I have the lowly Extend.... :D I have been amazed by it's performance!

Leebo8-9-8 said:
I have the lowly Extend.... :D  I have been amazed by it's performance!
[edit]
[Typed without knowledge of the Board-wide Policies] :p

Hey Kenny....back off the wooden matches!! :p Mine are wrapped in a a $20,000 Chevy Impala. Now, talk about an expensive lighter!! LMAO!!!!!! :sign:

Oh, one day I'll get to own Bic! ;)

Nice lighter, Brother!

Floyd T. :sign:

Doesn't look like I am going to get an answer to my questions... ???

I own quite a few Dupont flint lighters and have to say they are the most dependable lighters I have ever used. Some going back over ten years with no problems at all, although I will agree that they are expensive.

As to the X-tends, it will be interesting to see how long they last, since they are a torch.

Another very dependable lighter is the IM Corona. I have a couple of the Double Corona Pewter design cigar lighters and they work very well also.

Highly recommended. :)

Devin Cole said:
Doesn't look like I am going to get an answer to my questions... ???

I own quite a few Dupont flint lighters and have to say they are the most dependable lighters I have ever used. Some going back over ten years with no problems at all, although I will agree that they are expensive.

As to the X-tends, it will be interesting to see how long they last, since they are a torch.

Another very dependable lighter is the IM Corona. I have a couple of the Double Corona Pewter design cigar lighters and they work very well also.

Highly recommended. :)
Devin:

Thanks for sharing your knowledge of lighters. I constantly see new brands and models, but have no idea of their reliability. It's hard to beat the tried and true. :)